Can anybody beat this?

2924347571.png

After numerous attempts I was finally able to get the above result.  Most of my attempts time out so I was lucky to catch Skybroadband when it was at its peak efficiency thus actually being able to see the test result.  I guess I shouldn't be too surprized with the result as it is working as well as most things here in PI.  What's the saying again... oh yeah more fun in the Philippines.

seaman

SkyMan

From those numbers I'd have guessed you were on SmartBro

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Yikes. And I've got the cheap internet here...

post-2454-0-44551200-1377503913_thumb.jpg

USMC-Retired

560423786.png

Test Date: Aug 26, 2013 4:03:05 pm

Connection Type: Edge

Server: Davao City

Download: 0.04 Mbps

Upload: 0.02 Mbps

Ping: 873 ms

External IP: 121.54.44.163

Internal IP: 10.152.95.169

Latitude: 7.98074

Longitude: 123.80170

• Administrator
Salty Dog

2924688690.png

But I pay a lot for 10Mb/s and this is about as good as it gets. No mater what you sign up for with Globe DSL, I think the limit you to about 80%.

SomeRandomGuy

yeah it says in the contract you sign ( don't quote me on the exact amount) but it is something like 70% of 5mb or 10mb.

Half Baked

2924688690.png

But I pay a lot for 10Mb/s and this is about as good as it gets. No mater what you sign up for with Globe DSL, I think the limit you to about 80%.

Going thru MAKATI??? well, lah dee dah!! :)   Kinda reminds me of Monty Python's phrase from The Holy Grail: "He must be a king". "How can you tell?".  "He hasn't got sh!t all over him!"

Edited by Half Baked
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Going thru MAKATI??? well, lah dee dah!! :)   Kinda reminds me of Monty Python's phrase from The Holy Grail: "He must be a king". "How can you tell?".  "He hasn't got sh!t all over him!"

I live in Cebu City. I didn't choose the server it uses. I tried Cebu and the numbers where pretty much the same.

2924771149.png

• Admin (Retired)
broden

2924347571.png

After numerous attempts I was finally able to get the above result.  Most of my attempts time out so I was lucky to catch Skybroadband when it was at its peak efficiency thus actually being able to see the test result.  I guess I shouldn't be too surprized with the result as it is working as well as most things here in PI.  What's the saying again... oh yeah more fun in the Philippines.

seaman

must give you a lot of free time

• Like 2
Half Baked

I live in Cebu City. I didn't choose the server it uses. I tried Cebu and the numbers where pretty much the same.

2924771149.png

Just giving you a hard time, Salty Dog! :)

What is the monthly cost of your God-like Internet speed vs. Seamens dribble byte connective.

2924688690.png

A_Simple_Man

2924347571.png

seaman

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2924859387

I got ya beat on the upload speed and the ping but I sure wish I could get your blazing download speeds  :wheel: