Cheapest Exit Ticket Ever!

SkyMan

My wife is staying here, just me flying.

Bring her along and you don't need a throw away ticket and you get a year stay.

Bring her along and you don't need a throw away ticket and you get a year stay.

Now somebody tells me.  :killself: 

A_Simple_Man

My wife just showed me this Zero PHP seat sale

http://www.cebupacificair.com/Pages/SeatSalePromo.aspx

has to be a catch somehow

The ticket is 0.  The fuel surcharge is 438.48 pesos. The online booking fee to use credit card is 120 pesos.

Fuel tax is distance dependant so get a destination as close as possible if you are throwing it away

• Administrator
Salty Dog

In worst case scenario if you happen to be stopped at check - in

They check to see if I have one every time when returning from SE Asia country. I've flown with several airlines. Once Cebu Pacific asked to see my return ticket to the Philippines when leaving here. I showed it to them, but thought what the hell is their business if I'm returning to the Philippines. I think it's because they require Filipinos to have one if they are just going on vacation.

The government should just create some sort of Visa Start-over fee. They could charge us P5,000-P10,000. It would make them, some extra money and save us all the BS of leaving and returning.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 2
Reynaldo

I just bought my cheapest, throw away, exit ticket that I have ever had!

Those of us on tourist visas know that we have to have an exit ticket every time we come back into the Philippines.  I always buy the cheapest ticket to anywhere I can find and then throw it away when I don't use it.  4 years ago I got a great deal at about 610 pesos for a ticket to Hong Kong.  I have just beat that!

Cebu Pacific, Clark to Hong Kong, booked now for use in early June 2014.  The ticket is 0.  The fuel surcharge is 438.48 pesos. The online booking fee to use credit card is 120 pesos.  There was no airport tax or other charge added.  This makes my new record throw away ticket = 552 pesos, booked and paid for by credit card.  Lovely!

Book now if you are in need of a cheap throw away exit ticket, or just book and go for a holiday at that price.

How much is it going to cost to get to Clark?

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I assume he won't be going there if it's a throwaway ticket.

A_Simple_Man

As Salty said, I won't be going there as it is just a throw away ticket.  If you are thinking of going that way for a vacation then the seat sale is domestic and international so booking this far in advance from Cebu to Clark would be cheap.  Of just book from Cebu to Hong Kong if you want.

If you really want to know what a normal fare is from Cebu to Clark, I have a ticket to go in October that I paid 1900 pesos for, all in.

• Like 1

Ok, so the ticket just has to be from the PI.  I can get a throwaway from Manila to someplace right?

Reynaldo

Tiger and Air Asia also have great throw away prices.

samatm

Air Asia website worked flawless for me buying the throwaway.... done in 10 mins.   The tricky part is finding that special.     I was hassled in Beijing by PAL agents because my ticket was for march 2014....but after consultation and  by showing them my frequent visitor stamps to the PI they relented. 

samatm

My wife is staying here, just me flying.

My post erroneously left off the important  if you  are NOT flying with your wife--you need a throwaway tix.   Best to take her along and comeback with a one year BB  stamp.   bring your marriage licence. 

Edited by samatm

l just try to buy cebu to dumaguete 19/9-13- 488 peso but when come to pay because of +++++ 1.600 

so dont belive the cheap wait to +++ come on l go to singapore on 17 with cebu air and it wa cebu air l tried to buy 488 peso

Just bought a throw away Clark to Hong Kong 670p and that included everything.

• Like 1