English Premier League on TV

We seem to have lost the games on ESPN/Fox and Star Sports.

I see some games on Balls TV, but don't seem to be live?

Anyone know what options are available for home viewing? I have Sky Cable, but nothing there.

What channels are the Bars watching on?

(I know it's been discussed before, but seems to have changed with the new season).

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I will answer my own question.

Seems Balls have bought the rights, but will not show matches live until after some local basketball tournament has finished, which they have committed to broadcast. Let's see how this pans out.

Still ask what channels the bars are receiving? Urban Cellar etc.?

I will answer my own question.

Seems Balls have bought the rights, but will not show matches live until after some local basketball tournament has finished, which they have committed to broadcast. Let's see how this pans out.

Still ask what channels the bars are receiving? Urban Cellar etc.?

I catch all live sports on Streaming

Wiziwig

veetle

Vipboxoffice

LShunter

Watched ball by ball ashes series, super league and the 4 nations RFU so far 

Cheers spooks. Have streamed before, but never get a good feed here - too much buffering. Will try again though, thanks.

Also, the wife tells me off for using up all our monthly bytes in one go.

Cheers spooks. Have streamed before, but never get a good feed here - too much buffering. Will try again though, thanks.

Also, the wife tells me off for using up all our monthly bytes in one go.

who are u connected to?

PLDT now have a wireless 3mb for 1299 per month excluding tel no worries about monthly bytes and 3mb is plenty for streaming

even the default 1.5mb for streaming is great.

even better if ur software allows you to slide the screen so u can watch on full sized tv  (VGA Cable is cheap) and ur wife can still use the pc

Edited by spooks

I,M in the same boat it drives me nuts not getting football on t.v ive got signal satalite but they only show la liga and a bunch of other crap ,never had a good stream yet and i,m on the pldt 1299 package

• Like 1

I'm on Skycable, wife handles the package. Internet is generally okay but didn't have much luck streaming last season. Will try again though...cheers.

I,M in the same boat it drives me nuts not getting football on t.v ive got signal satalite but they only show la liga and a bunch of other crap ,never had a good stream yet and i,m on the pldt 1299 package

where are you based?

and what memory is free in ur pc

The streaming sites I posted are all god to go and I never miss abeat with them under the old 1mb package with oldt unless the stream source was out of line which can sometimes happen

a speed test will help you i understand if it is them or you etc

where are you based?

and what memory is free in ur pc

The streaming sites I posted are all god to go and I never miss abeat with them under the old 1mb package with oldt unless the stream source was out of line which can sometimes happen

a speed test will help you i understand if it is them or you etc

i,m in bacolod and ive only got a advent notebook 4490 .I,ve never been able to get a decent stream in the philippines to much buffering to enjoy the game I pay virgin media for cable back home i,m just wondering if I up grade that I might be able to watch on my p.c here .

stevensanph

Balls indeed bought the rights of MPSilva who bought them for the whole of Asia.  They are committing on their facebook page to having two live matches from the next round of matches (not this weekend as its an international week).

Their facebook is here and they have been putting on it their footy schedules

https://www.facebook.com/BallsChannel?fref=ts

This is the schedule of games they have for the rest of September

September 15 12:30am Everton v Chelsea
September 16 3:00am Swansea v Liverpool
September 22 12:30am Chelsea v Fulham
September 22 11:00pm Manchester City v Manchester United
September 28 10:00pm Manchester United v West Bromwich
September 29 12:30am Swansea v Arsenal
September 29 8:00pm Tottenham v Chelsea

They also have these for the Champions League

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY 1