First Trip to the Philippines

smokey

I have never brought a Filipina to Thailand but I did bring a couple of Malaysian girls. One of them was quite highly educated. She had a job as head of marketing for SR toothpaste, in Kuala Lumpur. She had actually been to Thailand before. She had been already, to Phuket.

I wasn't having any of that. We went to Kanchanaburi, briefly, and then Sangklaburi for the 10 days she had of leave. She loved it and said she had not realised quite how wonderful Thailand actually was the previous time.

must of been because she was with YOU and you put on the old ice cream vendor  mojo  and your gift of sales just sent her to ice cream heaven 

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• exploringlife2

• Art

• hyaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

first off. If you have never met her in real life, then she is not your GF. You don't know her. You know the guy who you have never exchanged a social word with in your entire life, whose name you don

Sir,     Good luck to you and your "soon to be confirmed gf".  Wow you are adventurerous the RP and Thailand!!!..  That is a handful for a new relationship to deal with all those logistics and pitfa

A roundtrip ticket negates the need for that.

Posted Images

udonthani

the KL SR toothpaste girl ended up with this Scottish engineer seeing as you ask Robert. Malaysians can be Anglophiles. Just in case you didn't know, it was a former British colony. Same as Filipinos are orieriented towards the United States and Spain, or Vietnamese, to France. But not the Thais. By a quirk of fate, they are not oriented that kind of way, to anybody.

:banghead:

A roundtrip ticket negates the need for that.

are you sure about that?

i always thought the return ticket had to be in the 21 days, but i could be wrong.

and if it was me, i would probably shell out on 6 month re-entry visa. not much more than a throw away ticket, ans saves the cost of a visa extension up to 59 days. and like UT says, plan on going to thailand within the 59 days.

and definitely not buy the girl's ticket until i had met the girl for a while.  even if she isnt a scammer, she could quite easily be bonkers

that looks like boracay to me in the photo.... but it could be just the white sand/sailboat banka combo. if u see those together on a crowded beach its often boracay. i would ask the young lady how she has already been there, as its a fairly expensive jaunt for a poor filipina.

and Op should remember when junior is there it is 100% illegal to be with junior without mum physically present. and if she is married adultery is a criminal offence with minimum seven years in jail unless the hubby is payed off.

Mang Kanor

I have never brought a Filipina to Thailand but I did bring a couple of Malaysian girls. One of them was quite highly educated. She had a job as head of marketing for SR toothpaste, in Kuala Lumpur. She had actually been to Thailand before. She had been already, to Phuket.

I wasn't having any of that. We went to Kanchanaburi, briefly, and then Sangklaburi for the 10 days she had of leave. She loved it and said she had not realised quite how wonderful Thailand actually was the previous time.

you never bought a filipina to other country simply because you dont have money to spend. I suspect the girl from malaysia paid for themselves.

how can yo spend a few thousand pesos for your filipina girl to travel abroad when you yourself living in a 200 - 500 range rooms, we know your a cheapo, you'll get sick if you spend so much money for others. wtf!

• Like 1

Return ticket does not have to be in the first 21 (now 30?) days. I once had a airline agent search the RP visa requirements. She was satisfied when she read that the visa can be extended while there.

the.lone.gunman

Return ticket does not have to be in the first 21 (now 30?) days. I once had a airline agent search the RP visa requirements. She was satisfied when she read that the visa can be extended while there.

Yah. The last time I entered the PI I had a 6 month visa and a return ticket dated 12 months later. I explained to the agent that I could extend the visa or change the exit date on the ticket and away I went......

exploringlife2

Thank You for your advice. It makes me think. I did ask her where exactly does she live, so I could research it on the internet and she told me Naval,Biliran, Leyte and I wrote it down. I did a search on line and read about Naval and it sounds like an interesting place to me and I might like it there. She went to the internet café so we could see each other on a web cam and told me about it was an 1 1/2 hour bus ride. She really does not want to tell me where she lives by name. 

The picture she told me was near Manila.

In Thailand my exgf was 28 then and had never been to the dentist. So I could smell in the morning her breath that she had a problem. I took her in and got her teeth cleaned, 3 cavities filled and 2 back teeth pulled because they were beyond repair. She could not believe how much better she felt after fighting me all the way to get this done. I told my new Filipino friend I would take her and her son to the Dentist to get their teeth checked, basicly for cavities. A few days go by and I am told she has been to the Dentist and needs two teeth pulled and braces for 50,000peso. Her son also needs a private school and she does not know the cost, but also it is an 1 1/2 bus ride to Naval each way, so they really need a full time home setup in Cebu or Naval so he can start school.

Forrest is thinking about going for a run.

Edited by exploringlife2
the.lone.gunman

Thank You for your advice. It makes me think. I did ask her where exactly does she live, so I could research it on the internet and she told me Naval,Biliran, Leyte and I wrote it down. I did a search on line and read about Naval and it sounds like an interesting place to me and I might like it there. She went to the internet café so we could see each other on a web cam and told me about it was an 1 1/2 hour bus ride. She really does not want to tell me where she lives by name. 

In Thailand my exgf was 28 then and had never been to the dentist. So I could smell in the morning her breath that she had a problem. I took her in and got her teeth cleaned, 3 cavities filled and 2 back teeth pulled because they were beyond repair. She could not believe how much better she felt after fighting me all the way to get this done. I told my new Filipino friend I would take her and her son to the Dentist to get their teeth checked, basicly for cavities. A few days go by and I am told she has been to the Dentist and needs two teeth pulled and braces for 50,000peso. Her son also needs a private school and she does not know the cost, but also it is an 1 1/2 bus ride to Naval each way, so they really need a full time home setup in Cebu or Naval so he can start school.

Good thinking Forrest.

• Like 1

Good thinking Forrest.

yes, keep running till at least 1.5 hours from biliran lol

udonthani

told my new Filipino friend I would take her and her son to the Dentist to get their teeth checked, basicly for cavities. A few days go by and I am told she has been to the Dentist and needs two teeth pulled and braces for 50,000peso. Her son also needs a private school and she does not know the cost, but also it is an 1 1/2 bus ride to Naval each way, so they really need a full time home setup in Cebu or Naval so he can start school.

sounds like a right scammer frankly. Maybe she is friends with some of the Filipinas who have been in net cafes when I was there. Sometimes one of them would say hey, some American guy has just sent me a message. I would say what state is he from. I said that if they were from some place in the United States they have heard of, like New York or Los Angeles, even if it might seem to them to be more glamourous, then that is not so good as if they are from somewhere like Idaho, the Dakotas or Wyoming. Guys from those states are likelier to be much easier and if they are from somewhere like that, try that bit harder to get them onside and hand over the dosh. I would not be surprised if that is common knowledge all over the Philippines. It is a massive industry, after all. Call centers are an allied craft.

smokey

did you tell her you were an oil man  and just had a gusher come in ?????????

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
johnormoc

If this is indeed true and you're not just trolling....then drop her like a sack of rotten fish. She has all the red flags of a scammer. Nobody...and I mean nobody who is sincere in their heart about finding their partner would make these kinds of financial demands before even meeting in person one time. And she's hiding where she's from too? Seriously dude......cut her off now. Don't second guess yourself, feel guilty about it or start feeling chivalrous for her...just do it. There are millions of good, honest and very sincere Filipinas who are truly seeking their soul mate and deserve a good guy in their life. This bitch isn't one of them.

• Like 3
Skywalker

Get off the internet - get on a plane, get here, and then get looking around.

You've been mugged, before you even meet.

One born every minute? - massive under-estimation in my view.  

• Like 3
mrsdonnelly

Hi exploringlife2

You seem like a nice guy. I would like to give you an advice coming from the perspective of an honest Filipina.  Please be vigilant in the Philippines.  The truth is there are Filipinas who are into internet dating to scam foreigners.  I never demanded anything from my husband before and after marriage.  I know how hard it is for everyone who puts in the hours just to earn a living.  Be wary of any girl who would start demanding cash.  P50,000 for braces? Is she for real?  Send her son to private school + accommodation in Cebu? Is she out of her freakin' head?! How could she put that burden on you? Gold digging Filipinas make me so angry!

I hope you will find a decent girl who will respect and love you as a person and not see $$$$. 

Contango

her picture does not seem to me to be taken anywhere on Biliran. There are no white sand beaches that look anything like that on the island.

`

That photo was taken on Boracay, ill bet my left nut on it, a 35 minute flight from Manila is not "near Manila" make of that what you will.