More changes to requirements 13a!

So initially they asked for police permission and NBI clearance for provisional to full residency. Now they say if you are still waiting for clearance a written undertaking will suffice. Pity they don't give this relevant info to their branch offices. Yesterday I saw at least 10 people having to downgrade unaware of requirements. Overall that must be hundred throughout RPI

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

What do you mean by "a written undertaking" ? 

To uphold the laws of the country etc. I guess. I didn't do it. I downgraded. Sick to death of the whole thing. Good news I got is that bent atty upstairs is out. They we're quite helpful and said it's a lot easier just walking into a Phil Embassy with a marriage licence to get a visa . I'll believe that when I see it! Just thought I should post to try and save someone else undue hassle.

Edited by hyaku