Requirements for a Filipina on Domestic Flights

USMC-Retired

Have a postal ID if you are worried get a Barangy Clearance with a picture attacthed . Then with her NSO birth certificate she should be good.

If she has the opportunity, she can get an NBI clearance which has an ID photo on it as I recall. The clearance can also be used for other purposes but I believe it has a "shelf life" of six months. The advantage is that she should be able to get an NBI clearance quickly. On domestic flights, I would take the advice of other more experienced members who advise that a postal ID will work. However, a postal ID is not good for all purposes as they are fairly easy to fake or just have made with little checking done as to true identity.

USMC-Retired

NBI takes all day.... It really is a pain in the ass. However if she has time why not....

Headed that way

Cool, then we are good.   Birth certificate, NBI clearance, Police clearance (or are these the same?), postal ID, and barangay clearance all in hand for the trip.

Many thanks for all the advice.

Sounds like you have it covered. An NBI clearance is used for a variety of purposes and in some cases, the only criminal record check that will suffice. A police check will depend upon where you live. She probably has more than she'll use for boarding purposes.

tokyoman

I'll make sure she knows where the air sickness bag is

When you book online pay an extra 200 pesos or there about and choose a seat on the wing next to the toilet