Sign in to follow this  
A_Simple_Man

What to do when REAL Human Trafficking is suspected?

Davaoeno

What about ask ABS-CBN news to look in to it if there is any meat on he bone they would love to dig into it and they have the resources to do it and l for 1 i sure they would love to look in to it

there are 8 million stories in the naked city - this has been one of them . 

tomaw

you mean loosing face or getting stabbed at a family gathering,,, to some marrying a foreigner is like winning the lotto and to them he is trying to destroy their winning ticket ... i am glad its not me especially after being told to mind his own business

...... Actually most of the suggestions here are things he can do without the family even knowing about it.

tomaw

What about ask ABS-CBN news to look in to it if there is any meat on he bone they would love to dig into it and they have the resources to do it and l for 1 i sure they would love to look in to it

.....That's a good idea, but I think presenting it to American television companies (such as NBC CBS and ABC) would be better since they have deeper pockets to work with.

zafeinix

There are many ways for the Slavs (serbians)  to bring in easy girls with little money spent. Being in that country would certainly bring an end to any rights or decisions she may have, if she does in fact end up there and not somewhere else possibly worse.

Firstly how much time inbetween her first knowing him and the offer of free tickets?

Whats his name does it match to serbias common family names, or known criminal family names over there?

If this guy is simply playing her with the illusion of some quick cash now and promises of more for the family every month, the only way you might spring him is to play the fox.

Here is what you do:

Go online to the same websites she is on create an account of an attractive young girl, use a few pictures from google, try to imitate a girl of similar age, looks and see if you start getting a few bites from Mr Serbia...If this guy is a troll looking for  girls to sell over there he will most probably spot yours and try the same thing.

If this guy is actually legit, she may  find out what its like to be a slave, and the family will find out they dont get no more money once she arrives and he sees no need to send them money anymore..

This is so risky as Serbia is central station not just for sex slaves but for abused wives that cant get out...

hyaku

There are many ways for the Slavs (serbians) to bring in easy girls with little money spent. Being in that country would certainly bring an end to any rights or decisions she may have, if she does in fact end up there and not somewhere else possibly worse.

Firstly how much time inbetween her first knowing him and the offer of free tickets?

Whats his name does it match to serbias common family names, or known criminal family names over there?

If this guy is simply playing her with the illusion of some quick cash now and promises of more for the family every month, the only way you might spring him is to play the fox.

Here is what you do:

Go online to the same websites she is on create an account of an attractive young girl, use a few pictures from google, try to imitate a girl of similar age, looks and see if you start getting a few bites from Mr Serbia...If this guy is a troll looking for girls to sell over there he will most probably spot yours and try the same thing.

If this guy is actually legit, she may find out what its like to be a slave, and the family will find out they dont get no more money once she arrives and he sees no need to send them money anymore..

This is so risky as Serbia is central station not just for sex slaves but for abused wives that cant get out...

As I already mentioned another neighbour went to Serbia to her fiance after passing her nursing exam. Her fiance had suggested that she get some sort of profession before going so she would be able to work. She's been there a while and had a baby. The guy mentioned by the OP is an introduction from that families daughters husband/partner to an "available girl" in the village. She happens to be underage. The Serb who Im told is in his 20s and working should have more effing sense than to mess around contacting underage girls. Maybe hes thinking that if and when she does come she wont be underage anymore. Then again the girls family couldn't give a rat arse pimping their daughter as long as the money comes in. They are far from being catholic and kicked the church off their land. I would not hold that against them though. If I had a chance to kick out the electric guitar twanging drum bashing lunatics that incessantly scream through microphones and have zero consideration for the neighbors I would do the same. Edited by hyaku
  • Like 1

T.S.

As I already mentioned another neighbour went to Serbia to her fiance after passing her nursing exam. Her fiance had suggested that she get some sort of profession before going so she would be able to work. She's been there a while and had a baby. The guy mentioned by the OP is an introduction from that families daughters husband/partner to an "available girl" in the village. She happens to be underage. The Serb who Im told is in his 20s and working should have more effing sense than to mess around contacting underage girls. Maybe hes thinking that if and when she does come she wont be underage anymore. Then again the girls family couldn't give a rat arse pimping their daughter as long as the money comes in. They are far from being catholic and kicked the church off their land. I would not hold that against them though. If I had a chance to kick out the electric guitar twanging drum bashing lunatics that incessantly scream through microphones and have zero consideration for the neighbors I would do the same.

He might not even be thinking about the fact that she is "underage" in the Philippines since the age of consent is 14 in Serbia and 14-16 across most of Europe.

• Like 1

smokey

...... Actually most of the suggestions here are things he can do without the family even knowing about it.

are you kidding the bamboo telle... even his own wife i think he said was not happy to get in the middle maybe he should give you the info and you can call obama and see if he wants to send some jets to bomb the BF 

• Like 2

A_Simple_Man

The Serb who Im told is in his 20s and working should have more effing sense than to mess around contacting underage girls.

Thanks for that update.  You are nearer the village than I so it sounds like this must still be the topic of conversation in their family.  The latest hint I have heard is that 'somebody' convinced the girl that she needs to go to Manila and get all the proper documents to go. (Whether that is documents to go see her mother in Hong Kong or go live with her lover in Serbia I do not know.) The story is that she is in Manila now.  Whether this is truth or something put out there to appease inquiring minds I do not know.  I cannot see how she can get the required paperwork done and still leave this month but at least she seems to be trying.

Edited by A_Simple_Man

njb

The CNN Freedomprojekt

U.S.Immigration and customs Enforcemnt's  (ICE) launces a new smartphone app to locate predators, rescue children from abuse and exploitation 

The app can be downloaded here

http://bit.ly/leixbIM

I just buy an iphone but can't downloade it jet some confusion on itunes with my Danish account and PH account 

but it looks god on advert in facebook

TorJay

The CNN Freedomprojekt

U.S.Immigration and customs Enforcemnt's  (ICE) launces a new smartphone app to locate predators, rescue children from abuse and exploitation 

I just buy an iphone but can't downloade it jet some confusion on itunes with my Danish account and PH account 

Something's wrong here...

Uh oh, bitly couldn't find a link for the bitly URL you clicked.

Most bitly URLs are 4-6 characters, and only include letters and numbers (and are case sensitive).

fish-404.png

gulls-404.png

T.S.

The CNN Freedomprojekt

Something's wrong here...

Uh oh, bitly couldn't find a link for the bitly URL you clicked.

Most bitly URLs are 4-6 characters, and only include letters and numbers (and are case sensitive).

The app is here...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/operation-predator/id695130859

It is for tips to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, not really applicable to the citizen of the Philippines heading to Serbia being discussed in this thread.

passingby

A 17 year old filipina relative (of the wife) is excited about her
foreign boyfriend.  He sends money.  He told her he cannot take time to
come here to see her and get her but if she comes to Serbia, all will be
well.  etc..... You are basing your "Feelings" on nothing that is FACT based!

Simple Man, the sad thing is that now, if ANYTHING causes her to be
denied boarding, the family will blame YOU. However, if she has an
invitation from her mother in Hong Kong, it is unlikely that she will be
denied boarding. Be sure to say, "Goodbye" to her. If she gets on the
plane, it will likely be the last time you ever see her.  Any chance IF she is denied boarding that the family will take any action against you for screwing up her chance to help her family??

As also pointed out the laws for marrage and "relationships" are different in Europe than here.  SO what law is being broken or would be broken?  How do you know this is not for real?  Did anyone here meet their partner / wife / SO on the internet?

I am sure you "Feel" you are doing the right thing but be careful what impact this will / may / could have on YOU!  When you get between filipinos and money you are in dangerous territory.

I know of a case where a "host family" went to great distance to make up stories about the regional asian directior of an international NGO which brough a boy from India to the USA for heart surgery.  The boy was an orphan and this family "fell in love" with the child and blocked the return of the child to India stating all kinds of bad stories about the director.  Done with the colusion of the doctor who stated the child needed additional surgery and must remain in the USA.  In this case they damaged the reputation of this director but job not lost just because they FELT they were doing what GOD wanted them to do!

So while intnetions may be good concerning this girl, this has the potential of being a big problem for the individual concerned AND this could result in problems for this individual and/or family.  AND you may psychologically hurt the girl when she sees YOU as being the one to prevented her from being with the love of her life.

If you are right - I wish you success

If you are wrong I have no problems of what may come to you.

Perhaps some things we should NOT get involved in.

• Like 1

smokey

As I already mentioned another neighbour went to Serbia to her fiance after passing her nursing exam. Her fiance had suggested that she get some sort of profession before going so she would be able to work. She's been there a while and had a baby. The guy mentioned by the OP is an introduction from that families daughters husband/partner to an "available girl" in the village. She happens to be underage. The Serb who Im told is in his 20s and working should have more effing sense than to mess around contacting underage girls. Maybe hes thinking that if and when she does come she wont be underage anymore. Then again the girls family couldn't give a rat arse pimping their daughter as long as the money comes in. They are far from being catholic and kicked the church off their land. I would not hold that against them though. If I had a chance to kick out the electric guitar twanging drum bashing lunatics that incessantly scream through microphones and have zero consideration for the neighbors I would do the same.

how underage is she ??? i though it was 17 and one half at least you guys act like she is 10 years old .... a guy who dates a girl 17 years 11 months and 29 days is a perverted weirdo and then she turns 18 and everyone is saying go player ...  ,, maybe the guy is working and cant visit the philippines , we dont know any of the details 

• Like 1

A_Simple_Man

So while intnetions may be good concerning this girl, this has the potential of being a big problem for the individual concerned AND this could result in problems for this individual and/or family.

If she and her family follow the rules put in place to prevent 'big problems' then I have no problems.  Latest word is that this is being done.

I get the impression, (from reading the entire thread), that most here are against taking a young girl (I don't give a shit what age so long as she is a naive, immature, sheltered in the jungle girl) and sliding her out the 'back door' into Hong Kong to go from there and meet some guy in a foreign country.  Its so far against the law and my sense of right and wrong that I could not keep quiet about it.  If what she is doing has any merit then it should at least stand up to scrutiny by well meaning friends and family members.  The latest stories from the jungle village say that the girl is doing what must be done.  I commend her and whoever convinced her to do it.  I don't expect to ever see her again whatever the outcome.

• Like 1

udonthani

seems to be quite a lot of it about and the international trade does not always involve kanos.

right now I am chatting to someone on Facebook who is claiming her auntie talked her into coming to Davao from Cebu, paid her fare, only when she got there found out that her auntie had plans to 'sell' her 18 year old niece, to some Japanese geezer.