Those mosquito light zappers - do they work?

BobX

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• USCebuana

• Kabisay-an gid

• BobX

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ace Hardware carries door sweeps which will stop critters from crawling under the door.  If you have aircon, it will also almost eliminate cool air flowing outside, under the door, and should reduce y

kinda,i and my gf both wear pjamas with footies and a hoodie,take a look.   _________________

how about netting for the bed?

Posted Images

We've owned one or two of these before, and they worked quite well. Get the bigger ones with the ultraviolet tubes- small, cheap ones just have a regular light bulb that's been tinted blue, and those don't do a thing. The better-quality bug zappers do attract and kill plenty of mosquitos and other flying insects. We goy ours in Ayala's depsrtment store's hardware department. I forget how much it cost: somewhere around P1,000, I think.

We had to get rid of ours because one of our dogs started having panic attacks and freaking out from the loud SNAP sound that the thing made when it killed a bug, so we're back to using mosquito coils. It's too bad, too, because the gadget really worked well.

Edited by Jay