Starbucks

Does anyone know how much a Starbucks franchise or similar is in Cebu, and are they a good thing???  

last time i check 

while back 

they dont do franchise only time they would do it is in special circumstances like if you own a shopping mall and they really like to have a shop there 

but that was a long time a go 

as far as any god every time im around they are packed 

Topper

When I was at the SM mall a couple of weeks ago, there was standing room only at Starbucks. It seems like it was doing very well. But then again it was only a snapshot of the time and day I was their. I don't know how they do at other times.

Knowdafish

I like their coffee, but I do not like their liberal agenda. 

Thanks for the reply's, so maybe Starbucks does not franchise, is there any other coffee shop that does franchise in the Philippines ??

Brucewayne

Try Bo's, but please, if you do, weaken the American blend so Americans can drink it witout burning a hole in our larinyx.

greatplace

Bo's Coffee in the Robinson's mall here in Dgte the franchise was 7 million they were asking before the mall openned.......thats a lot of cups of coffee to sell to get your money back

• Admin (Retired)
broden

forget starbucks.

it's the RP

you wanna make money

open up a Nes Cafe

i even got a logo for ya

29wvg5l.jpg

• Like 1
udonthani

it should be obvious to anybody that knows the way they are, that Starbucks is not going to do very well, in the Philippines.

try especially China, but also Thailand. You should do better there.

Edited by udonthani

that Starbucks is not going to do very well, in the Philippines.

Every time I've been in a Starbucks in Cebu City..day or night, it is packed!!  I don't know how you define 'not going to do well', but

a busy store in a prime location  selling drinks that are 95% water and sugar sounds like a winner to me!!! 

Starbucks was the flagship company that spawned Bo's and SBC...as others continue to do well, so will Starbucks.

smokey

i think one of the yogurt shops will catch on but first they have to have real fruit and not candy and it must be priced at least no higher then the us shops...  

Brucewayne

forget starbucks.

it's the RP

you wanna make money

open up a Nes Cafe

i even got a logo for ya

29wvg5l.jpg

You know, basically you had a great idea.

Find a decent (acceptable?) supplier and sell your own coffee franchises for less than a million Pesos and maybe you could make some money.

Set one up as a starter/display and if you know how to make DRINKABLE coffee, you should do well.

• Like 1

Otherways no idea if its a good idea or not to operate Starbucks ? I drink tea only and have drank tea in Starbucks and it was fine but overpriced. At least thereiis a Starbucks in Crown Regency Hotel in Cebu and it seems to have a good flow of customers so maybe its a good biz.