38 day extension?

mistaeric

When a traveler arrives in manila and obtain a 38 day extension,and with the new 30 day visa it will be a total of 68 days in the phils now?

well i,ve just got my 38 extension yesterday after arriving back on the 26th aug so i,m not sure what date this 30 day visa kicks in  

SirMadrigal

well i,ve just got my 38 extension yesterday after arriving back on the 26th aug so i,m not sure what date this 30 day visa kicks in

How to you arrive into the future when its only Aug 13th today? heh

How to you arrive into the future when its only Aug 13th today? heh

oops 26th july the sun is cooking my brain lol

SirMadrigal

Oh ok, I was hoping you could time travel because I dont head to Cebu for another 8 days and was hoping that I could speed up the process hehe

• Like 1

When you arrived on the 26th of July were you given a 21 or a 30 day visa?

When you arrived on the 26th of July were you given a 21 or a 30 day visa?

21 days

I think if you arrive from the 1st of august the 30 day is given to you  

• Like 1
SirMadrigal

Hmm so since I have another trip I have to make and will arrive Aug 22nd then does that mean I will receive 30 days, can do a 60 day extensions after that and I will leave on about the 58th day and then return and have another 30 days? :) weeeee

Hmm so since I have another trip I have to make and will arrive Aug 22nd then does that mean I will receive 30 days, can do a 60 day extensions after that and I will leave on about the 58th day and then return and have another 30 days? :) weeeee

How much do extensions cost compared to cost of leaving the country for a few days to return for a free 30 day visa?  

SirMadrigal

How much do extensions cost compared to cost of leaving the country for a few days to return for a free 30 day visa?  

I have to leave anyway so its a fringe benefit for me, :)  Sucks that the OP didn't get a 30 day because he missed it by just a few days, I know rules are rules but :(

SkyMan

I don't know for certain, who does?  But I would bet if you get a 30day visa (waiver) I would bet your first extension would only be for 29 days.  The you can do the 2 month extensions.