Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

Robinson's (Talisay) August 13, 2013

Wolfpack

so we are out of butter...Grand Gaisano Carcar was not selling Lurpak butter (our food trip this past Sunday)...nor S & R Membership Shopping (our early in the month food trip)...so its off to...Robinson's Talisay...

first order of business at this little Robinson's Mall in Talisay...check out the movie store...this is the only place I know of that sells USA TV series...so I bought Season 8 of How "I Met Your Mother"...tried to buy Hawaii 5-0 series 3 but the only had one left and it was scratched...also purchased the movie "The Intership" (Owen Wilson/Vince Vaugh)

Grocery Items of interest at Robinson's Talisay:

Lurpak Butter

Bacon Spam (Gaisano Carcar did not have this)

Dole Sliced Peaches

McCORMICK Grill Mates CAJUN MARINADE MIX

also grabbed some galic bread from the bakery...

headed to McDonald's in Tabunok for dinner...then a long multicab ride home...

Half Baked

Great to hear Robinson's Talisay has Lurpak butter. My little girl has found she likes it, as well.... eats it right out of the package! (Like father, like daughter!)

Thanks, Mr. Wonderful.

• Like 2

cebubird

Great to hear Robinson's Talisay has Lurpak butter. My little girl has found she likes it, as well.... eats it right out of the package! (Like father, like daughter!)

Thanks, Mr. Wonderful.

Yeah Im glad SM seems to always have that. I usually keep 3/4 in the freezer. It takes the place of "I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER", but at quadruple the price. Best I have found over here, and I sure wish S&R would stock it.

• Like 1