• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Edwin

• Brucewayne

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She stated it before they dated that she did not like drinkers. He accepted those terms went on the date. There are many women here that hate drinkers and understanding the culture just a bit I can s

having someone in your life who doesn't want you to drink is fine so long as you don't have to drink to be able to stand being around them

So why bring it up?  If it makes you happy then why would you care that the other guys think you are p*ssy whipped?

Posted Images

mikejwoodnz

well this is all to ann landers for me /////    lets start a thread on toilet seat position  up or down and what punishment is for violating the rules

A gentleman starts with it up and leaves its up - a lady puts it down and leaves it up - any violation of these rules will leave the lady with a wet arse.

• Like 2

When i met my girlfriend,after many trials with other girls whom i disliked for various reasons,we had a talk before we even went out on a date.I met her at her work and after a few times of dropping by i asked her if she would like to go out on her off day.She told me right there she doesnt like a guy whom drinks and smokes,i told her the truth that i am a 4 beer a week guy and dont smoke.She said she would think about going on date and would let me know in 2 days and 2 days later we went out.

When we are hanging out with friends and the guys offer me a beer usually i pass as i dont like to drink much especially during the day,but on some occasions i want to get a little buzz with the guys and i am reminded by gf to monitor my consuption and am limited to 2 beers as she is serious about not wanting a drunk for a boyfriend,now understand as i am not a drinker 1 redhorse regular size gives me a buzz.On the other hand after i got all her cavities fixed i asked her to stop drinking soda which is bad for her teeth and she agreed so now when all the girls are sittin drinkin soda she drinks water.

Do any of you guys or gals have a problem with wife/gf telling you to not drink,i dont have a problem with it so far because i am not a drinker but if i was than it would be a big problem.Other panay girls i have dated whom drank could really put it away especially at social gatherings with their workmates but all seemed to keep it fun,loose and friendly.I prefer a woman whom doesnt drink.The worst experiences i have had is with american woman whom drank,they seemed to get rude and obnoxious.

......What is one Red Horse regular size equivalent to when comparing it with other beers? According to my wife just one Red Horse will give me a monster hangover the next morning. I don't think that beer is even available in The U.S.
thebob

......What is one Red Horse regular size equivalent to when comparing it with other beers? According to my wife just one Red Horse will give me a monster hangover the next morning. I don't think that beer is even available in The U.S.

Red horse is just like a strong beer. The smaller bottles called stallions are the equivalent to about 10 cases of budweiser!

Most people drink Grandees of Red Horse which is 1 liter, I think that is close to a US bushel or a US bucketful?

There are lots of mean nasty drunks here, and most women imagine that everyone has the same reaction to alcohol.

I've discovered that drinking makes me even more handsome than usual. But I rarely drink.

Edited by thebob

I was drinking 4 beers or 2 glasses of wine a night before going to sleep. My wife often told me it was too much but didn't make a big issue of it. Then I saw my doctor for high blood pressure. He said no more than 4 beers a week. My wife tolerates 2 a night now or one glass of wine. I never get drunk and just drink just to unwind after work while watching tv.

I'm lucky enough that neither one of us would drink or smoke. We live longer that way.

• Administrator
Salty Dog

monday-motivate-21.jpg

Headshot

I never realized that having a giant fat girl photoshopped onto the back of your motorcycle was actually a danger, but there you go...

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

A gentleman starts with it up and leaves its up - a lady puts it down and leaves it up - any violation of these rules will leave the lady with a wet arse.

altho we have 5 CRs my wife makes me pee outside. what a control freak!

You know, re the original post about "my girlfriend only allows me to drink 2 beers", the first reply that should have come to mind was,

"I have a similar problem only backwards, my beer only allows me to have 2 girlfriends"

Sorry not to have contributed that earlier in this thread.

• Like 2
Brucewayne

You know, re the original post about "my girlfriend only allows me to drink 2 beers", the first reply that should have come to mind was,

"I have a similar problem only backwards, my beer only allows me to have 2 girlfriends"

Sorry not to have contributed that earlier in this thread.

There you go, and if each girlfriend allows you to have two beers, you are better off.

If you had six or eight such girlfriends, every night would be a party.

• Like 1