my girlfriend only allows me to drink 2 beers

Sio what you are saying is that relationships work best one one party  is willing to submit - just as long as it isnt you doing the submitting ??

YES!  Thats exactly what I mean.

Well that sounds pretty fair -NOT

Fairness don't enter into it.  I told her from the start, that I'm da boss man and I expect her to accept my decisions and be happy about it.  I told her that ballbusting is not permitted, neither is tampo etc.  She wouldn't be happy with someone that insisted on authority equality.  Everyone is different.  Some people prefer to submit and want to have their partner take responsibility and guide them.  We found in each other, the sort of partner we were both looking for.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brucewayne

• Davaoeno

• Edwin

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She stated it before they dated that she did not like drinkers. He accepted those terms went on the date. There are many women here that hate drinkers and understanding the culture just a bit I can s

having someone in your life who doesn't want you to drink is fine so long as you don't have to drink to be able to stand being around them

So why bring it up?  If it makes you happy then why would you care that the other guys think you are p*ssy whipped?

Posted Images

A_Simple_Man

:popcorn:

Edited by A_Simple_Man
throttleplate

:popcorn:       :beer2:

I know a fair number of people who are heavy drinkers and overall I think it's working out fairly well. Personally I can't help but reminisce about all the good times I had when alcohol was involved. Granted, they were laced with memories of such things as bringing a date home wearing puke soaked jeans, or my best friend pissing himself every time he was lit, or stepping over some passed out soul on the men's room floor who's hair was floating in water from an overflowing urinal, or barfing for two days in a row after drinking shit tequila, the alcohol induced fights, watching those I grew up with get old before their time, another friend driving drunk and killing a mother of two, the slurring words, staggering, dopiness, liver rot, stomach distention, depression and so forth... Anyway, how dare these bitches try to put the kibosh on my happiness.    

Edited by Hamm
Scruffydog

When i met my girlfriend,after many trials with other girls whom i disliked for various reasons,we had a talk before we even went out on a date.I met her at her work and after a few times of dropping by i asked her if she would like to go out on her off day.She told me right there she doesnt like a guy whom drinks and smokes,i told her the truth that i am a 4 beer a week guy and dont smoke.She said she would think about going on date and would let me know in 2 days and 2 days later we went out.

When we are hanging out with friends and the guys offer me a beer usually i pass as i dont like to drink much especially during the day,but on some occasions i want to get a little buzz with the guys and i am reminded by gf to monitor my consuption and am limited to 2 beers as she is serious about not wanting a drunk for a boyfriend,now understand as i am not a drinker 1 redhorse regular size gives me a buzz.On the other hand after i got all her cavities fixed i asked her to stop drinking soda which is bad for her teeth and she agreed so now when all the girls are sittin drinkin soda she drinks water.

Do any of you guys or gals have a problem with wife/gf telling you to not drink,i dont have a problem with it so far because i am not a drinker but if i was than it would be a big problem.Other panay girls i have dated whom drank could really put it away especially at social gatherings with their workmates but all seemed to keep it fun,loose and friendly.I prefer a woman whom doesnt drink.The worst experiences i have had is with american woman whom drank,they seemed to get rude and obnoxious.  

My EX-wife told me I could only be allowed 4 Beers a day when tailgating at UGA football games..  So all one season I did  not drink any beer at any game.  The morning of the GA/FL game in Jacksonville I stopped and got a whole case . She pitched a fit. I calmly explained I was about to consume my entire yearly ration of 4 beers per game before the 3:30 kick off. She vowed to leave me if I did. I did, she left. Fast forward 5 years. I have made enough money to retire at 50. I am married to a hot 37 year old Pinay.  She is married to a 64 year old broke arse bag boy and is broke,ugly and miserable.

And I lived happily  ever after.

Moral of the story--Never let a woman make man decisions for you

• Like 5

My EX-wife told me I could only be allowed 4 Beers a day when tailgating at UGA football games..  So all one season I did  not drink any beer at any game.  The morning of the GA/FL game in Jacksonville I stopped and got a whole case . She pitched a fit. I calmly explained I was about to consume my entire yearly ration of 4 beers per game before the 3:30 kick off. She vowed to leave me if I did. I did, she left. Fast forward 5 years. I have made enough money to retire at 50. I am married to a hot 37 year old Pinay.  She is married to a 64 year old broke arse bag boy and is broke,ugly and miserable.

And I lived happily  ever after.

Moral of the story--Never let a woman make man decisions for you

Actual moral of the story - marry a hot Pinay.

• Like 2
mrsdonnelly

I don't have a problem with my husband drinking as long as he does not become an alcoholic.  The only thing I demand from him is to avoid going to go-go bars / girlie bars.  I would be offended if I found out my husband goes to such places.  <No offense to those who like go-go bars.  It's just that I strongly believe married men should avoid places of temptation esp. with semi-naked girls dancing.>     

Scruffydog

Actual moral of the story - marry a hot Pinay.

well yes that to...

Davaoeno

And we can see this apparently works for a lot of members of this forum. 

Bunch of p*ssy whipped wankers. :D :D

why else would we be on this forum ??? :ROFLMAO:

johnormoc

We follow the Golden Rule in our family. He who makes the gold makes the rules. I don't drink excessively but there might be times I want to get silly and when I do I refuse to put up with a nag. I live responsibly and always respect my wife. I would never do anything to compromise our devotion or integrity. In return I expect the same consideration with no ultimatums on my behavior.  All good things in moderation and all demands for leash/collar are left at the door. I don't abuse the trust I've earned and I treat my wife the same way I expect to be treated. It's a two way street. But as long as I'm the provider then see Rule #1. Thank you very much. Call me old fashioned, but I believe a man should keep possession of his balls. I've seen quite a few guys that don't mind being emasculated. Some even think its normal and confuse that with love. I feel sorry for those that have this ridiculous disposition. To me that equals no respect and no trust. Without trust and respect in a relationship, then what's the point? I cannot imagine a sadder existence than being a henpecked doormat in my own home.

• Like 2
A_Simple_Man

It's just that I strongly believe married men should avoid places of temptation esp. with semi-naked girls dancing.>     

My wife tells me:  Free to see but not to touch

SomeRandomGuy

I don't have a problem with my husband drinking as long as he does not become an alcoholic.  The only thing I demand from him is to avoid going to go-go bars / girlie bars.  I would be offended if I found out my husband goes to such places.  <No offense to those who like go-go bars.  It's just that I strongly believe married men should avoid places of temptation esp. with semi-naked girls dancing.>     

mine don't mind as she knows I got steak at home and I am not a fast food sort of guy.

Its not about the bar its about the guys in it,

they make me laugh.

As for the girls in girly bars......never  have been interested in them 

I'm to proud to pay for some used up p*ssy.

Yucky

Scruffydog

Agree.  My rule of thumb   is...If I would not like my wife doing it, I don't do it

• Like 1
Alan S

Why do you (or anyone) feel the need to drink more than two beers?

If you cant manage without them, it is YOU that has the problem not your girlfriend.

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

That would make for another good thread in itself: "My wife/gf/whipper wont let me go to girlie bars"

I cant make that statement so somebody else will have to start that thread.