• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Edwin

• Brucewayne

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She stated it before they dated that she did not like drinkers. He accepted those terms went on the date. There are many women here that hate drinkers and understanding the culture just a bit I can s

having someone in your life who doesn't want you to drink is fine so long as you don't have to drink to be able to stand being around them

So why bring it up?  If it makes you happy then why would you care that the other guys think you are p*ssy whipped?

Posted Images

Brucewayne

the irony is that p*ssy whipping has saved many a guys life !  

Name one.

I have fortunately been able to control my life myself since I was 12years.
Have no trouble deciding what to eat or drink, bed times is also okay for me to decide.

If my girlfriend were to try to control my life she would soon become my x-girlfriend!

• Like 4

Grow a pair.

Um, that's what he was saying.

Half Baked

the irony is that p*ssy whipping has saved many a guys life !

Citation, please. :biggrin_01:

• Like 2

I beleive that both sides are correct. One cannot dictate how the other finds their own happiness or hell. It is a matter of choice. But, she stated up front she does not want to be around someone who does not respect her wishes (drinking beers)..She has that right. He says that he wants to be with  her, but she should respect his wishes ( drinking soft drinks ) . The bottom line is both are free to stop seeing each other at any time. When his enjoyment of her present is less than his enjoyment of drinking - cut her loose. Of course Visa-Versa... I find it, as each has to make their independent choices  that will either keep them with each other or not... if they are not willing to respect the other's wishes, then the other has the right to decide to stay or leave... JMHO 

Edited by tim
  • Like 2
Topper

having someone in your life who doesn't want you to drink is fine so long as you don't have to drink to be able to stand being around them

Yeah, but it sure does make them look better.

• Like 3

The idea of my partner telling me how many beers I'm allowed to drink....  :rofl:  Actually if I was with a woman who gave such an order, I would immediately get outrageously drunk just to piss her off and hopefully never hear from her again.

I firmly believe relationships work best when one party is happy to submit and accept the authority of the other party.  Doesn't necessarily mean the man is the boss, some couples it seems work out better with the woman in charge. Whichever works for you, you can find the complementary partner.

Having all this total equality of authority whereby every decision has to be discussed and voted on and compromised.... often leads to resentment and neither side being happy.  IMHO, not a recipe for relationship longevity.

I don't like rules; I won't accept rules being imposed on me by my Mrs.  My partner needs and welcomes guidance and a certain amount of structure.  She needs me to take charge and set parameters.  She is happy to have someone take responsibility for that role.  Of course I discuss stuff with her and I welcome her input, especially if she has an alternate view.  But I'm responsible for making the final decision in all substantive matters and she is happy with that.

That's what has worked for us for 5 years and we both feel more in love with every passing year.

YMMV

• Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

A woman trying to control something and forming uninformed directives based on what she thinks, not fact so early on in the relationship I would get the hell out while the getting is good.

Have you any idea how many single young attractive women there are in the Philippines?  

• Like 1

Whichever works for you, you can find the complementary partner.

And we can see this apparently works for a lot of members of this forum. 

Bunch of p*ssy whipped wankers. :D :D

• Like 2
throttleplate

i am very happy in my relationship,got notin else to say.

Mandingo

i am very happy in my relationship,got notin else to say.

Did she tell you to say that? :dance:

• Like 7
Davaoeno

The idea of my partner telling me how many beers I'm allowed to drink....  :rofl:  Actually if I was with a woman who gave such an order, I would immediately get outrageously drunk just to piss her off and hopefully never hear from her again.

I firmly believe relationships work best when one party is happy to submit and accept the authority of the other party.  Doesn't necessarily mean the man is the boss, some couples it seems work out better with the woman in charge. Whichever works for you, you can find the complementary partner.

Having all this total equality of authority whereby every decision has to be discussed and voted on and compromised.... often leads to resentment and neither side being happy.  IMHO, not a recipe for relationship longevity.

I don't like rules; I won't accept rules being imposed on me by my Mrs.  My partner needs and welcomes guidance and a certain amount of structure.  She needs me to take charge and set parameters.  She is happy to have someone take responsibility for that role.  Of course I discuss stuff with her and I welcome her input, especially if she has an alternate view.  But I'm responsible for making the final decision in all substantive matters and she is happy with that.

That's what has worked for us for 5 years and we both feel more in love with every passing year.

YMMV

Sio what you are saying is that relationships work best where  one party  is willing to submit - just as long as it isnt you doing the submitting ??.  Well that sounds pretty fair -NOT 

A woman trying to control something and forming uninformed directives based on what she thinks, not fact so early on in the relationship I would get the hell out while the getting is good.

Have you any idea how many single young attractive women there are in the Philippines?  

I believe what you are really saying is " have you any idea how many single young attractive submissive women there are in the Philppines ??

but - given the choice between living with a submissive woman or a controlling woman the submissive one gets my vote everytime.  I prefer equality but its very hard to find . Once they get the bit in their teeth.............

Edited by Davaoeno
SomeRandomGuy

Don't listen to these guys saying grow a pair.

Often what is said here u have to take with a grain of salt. I was just wondering how many guys are saying " well if a woman told me what to do she would be out on her arse while their mrs is yelling from down stairs to take the garbage out and they are replying " yes sweety  ill do it right now".

Its not about your partner telling you what to do and since your partner told you right at the start she dont like a drinker... well I don't see no problem with that.

I let my partner make decissions ( so far this has been a complete fecking terrible idea)  but hey thats me full of stupid idea's.

Not everyone is the same and a lot of guys here are very controlling.     Just do whatever makes you happy.

If you feel you have to be the boss and what you say goes and that makes you happy then  great.

If you like 50/50 relationship then that is good for you too.

If you like your wife having your balls in a vice grip your a p*ssy whipped dickhead but if you are happy then good for you.

I will laugh at you behind your back and probably to your face but hey whatever floats your boat

• Like 2