my girlfriend only allows me to drink 2 beers

SirMadrigal

When she said you could have 2 Beers I bet she didnt know these existed! heh, I say if they have 40s in the Philippines and you dig her go for it.

dsc_0007.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brucewayne

• Davaoeno

• Edwin

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She stated it before they dated that she did not like drinkers. He accepted those terms went on the date. There are many women here that hate drinkers and understanding the culture just a bit I can s

having someone in your life who doesn't want you to drink is fine so long as you don't have to drink to be able to stand being around them

So why bring it up?  If it makes you happy then why would you care that the other guys think you are p*ssy whipped?

Posted Images

Honestly, I'd go find another woman to date or your balls will be in her purse in no time at all.

Go find a doormat, you mean. :ROFLMAO:

Are you afraid of a woman who says what behavior she will accept? I would think knowing things like this up front are important.

Edited by Edwin
  • Like 2
batman2525

My G/Fs sister has a Brit husband who drinks 2 bottles of wine every night and 1 bottle of whisky per week....it was his b/day recently and the wife bought  the husband 6 bottles of wine....for his happiness she said.

• Like 2
SirMadrigal

Are you afraid of a woman who says what behavior she will accept? I would think knowing things like this up front are important.

Yes so you can take a pass on her.

• Like 2
Mandingo

Go find a doormat, you mean. :ROFLMAO:

Nope, not afraid what-so-ever. The women in my family are as strong and determined as you can get. Sounds to me he enjoys a couple beers so if that's the case he needs to find someone else.

Also read the title, it says "allows me". When someone says I allow you to do this or that they are showing dominance over you, not a good way to start a relationship IMO. If he says he drinks and she says she dosen't like drinkers then why is she there in the first place?

Edited by Mandingo
  • Like 3

"allows me" is misleading.

Throttleplate uses phrases like that in his titles to stir it up. See his past threads.

It seems to me he isn't much of a drinker and that suits both of them well. I don't see that as being whipped.

• Like 3

When i met my girlfriend,after many trials with other girls whom i disliked for various reasons,we had a talk before we even went out on a date.I met her at her work and after a few times of dropping by i asked her if she would like to go out on her off day.She told me right there she doesnt like a guy whom drinks and smokes,i told her the truth that i am a 4 beer a week guy and dont smoke.She said she would think about going on date and would let me know in 2 days and 2 days later we went out.

When we are hanging out with friends and the guys offer me a beer usually i pass as i dont like to drink much especially during the day,but on some occasions i want to get a little buzz with the guys and i am reminded by gf to monitor my consuption and am limited to 2 beers as she is serious about not wanting a drunk for a boyfriend,now understand as i am not a drinker 1 redhorse regular size gives me a buzz.On the other hand after i got all her cavities fixed i asked her to stop drinking soda which is bad for her teeth and she agreed so now when all the girls are sittin drinkin soda she drinks water.

Do any of you guys or gals have a problem with wife/gf telling you to not drink,i dont have a problem with it so far because i am not a drinker but if i was than it would be a big problem.Other panay girls i have dated whom drank could really put it away especially at social gatherings with their workmates but all seemed to keep it fun,loose and friendly.I prefer a woman whom doesnt drink.The worst experiences i have had is with american woman whom drank,they seemed to get rude and obnoxious.  

<cough> p*ssy-whipped </cough>

"allows me" is misleading.

Throttleplate uses phrases like that in his titles to stir it up. See his past threads.

It seems to me he isn't much of a drinker and that suits both of them well. I don't see that as being whipped.

Usually, guys who say things like this are also - P U S S Y whipped.

• Like 3
Davaoeno

the irony is that p*ssy whipping has saved many a guys life !  

• Like 2
SkyMan

When i met my girlfriend,after many trials with other girls whom i disliked for various reasons,we had a talk before we even went out on a date.I met her at her work and after a few times of dropping by i asked her if she would like to go out on her off day.She told me right there she doesnt like a guy whom drinks and smokes,i told her the truth that i am a 4 beer a week guy and dont smoke.She said she would think about going on date and would let me know in 2 days and 2 days later we went out.

When we are hanging out with friends and the guys offer me a beer usually i pass as i dont like to drink much especially during the day,but on some occasions i want to get a little buzz with the guys and i am reminded by gf to monitor my consuption and am limited to 2 beers as she is serious about not wanting a drunk for a boyfriend,now understand as i am not a drinker 1 redhorse regular size gives me a buzz.On the other hand after i got all her cavities fixed i asked her to stop drinking soda which is bad for her teeth and she agreed so now when all the girls are sittin drinkin soda she drinks water.

Do any of you guys or gals have a problem with wife/gf telling you to not drink,i dont have a problem with it so far because i am not a drinker but if i was than it would be a big problem.Other panay girls i have dated whom drank could really put it away especially at social gatherings with their workmates but all seemed to keep it fun,loose and friendly.I prefer a woman whom doesnt drink.The worst experiences i have had is with american woman whom drank,they seemed to get rude and obnoxious.  

You may want to join AA.  You don't have to drink a lot to be an alcoholic, you just have to let alcohol control you to some degree.  You tell your gf you're a 4 beer a week guy and you say you only need one RH to get a buzz on but you seem to have a problem with you gf telling you 2 is your limit?  Sounds like you're letting alcohol control you to some extent.  Think about it.

Good on her for stating what she won't tollerate right from the gitgo. I don't blame her either - nothing more revolting than the behavior of a drunk. Not that I don't like to crack open a cold one at day's end, but it's rare when I'll have more than one. And good on you for getting her to dump that soda habit. You two sound like a good match.

• Like 2
bahalina buong

haha...it's ruined many more than it has saved.  Or maybe that's just women in general.

Wife told me in the beginning that she didn't mind me drinking as long as there is no trouble.  Three years later, she doesn't want me drinking at all.  It's damn hard here for a drinker to stay out of trouble! 

SomeRandomGuy

I don't think u are p*ssy whipped   

Sounds to me like she actually cares for u.....     

I stopped drinking for a year ( 4 months to go) as i had a real problem; 

But i was always at bars and clubs and always a bit of a soap   so i decided to stop for a little while and my gf has been happy ever since ( mind u  she was happy before   just  i had a real party lifestyle for awhile but i also thought that the last two years were going to be my last two years in asia, so  i was having a good time)

Smoking  has been  the one thing me and mine  seem to have a problem with.

She wants me to quit and well personally, I don't think that is a an issue.

Here they worry so much about health as lets face it.....when the partner that is the bread winner dies....eating becomes a problem

gramma and capitlization anyone???

• Like 1

So why bring it up?  If it makes you happy then why would you care that the other guys think you are p*ssy whipped?

Grow a pair.

A guy but not a man's life.  If he had a drinking problem, she had a good idea.  2 beers for a man?  That's whipped with a capital W.