Look ma no keyboard!

miles-high

I am writing this post using software called Dragon Speech. You just talk to the microphone... and voila! it writes here (or on any software). It’s so accurate I don’t need to use the keyboard anymore.

If anyone is writing a book or his or her memoir or whatever this is it, look ma no keyboard!

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AsrluQ7ZZOqOxRNvwmjfR_GbvZx4?p=dragon+speech&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-900

Needless to add (but I am adding this disclaimer anyway... ;)), I am not affiliated with this software manufacturer nor am I one of their distributors/resellers.

...just amazing software!

:D

• Like 1
SirMadrigal

I too use it, what version do you have? I just got 12.5 on a free after rebate deal, this is the first time I have used it in over a Decade and back then it sucked, my friend is a Medical Transcriptionist and so he uses it all the time, I watched him using it a few weeks ago and was shocked at how far it has come from its beginning.

Its also quite amazing how fast you can speak and how very few errors it commits, how long did it take you to train it to your voice? and how many times did you say "Scratch That" during you post? hehe

Half Baked

I used to have it on my old Android phone. I loved it, it got to where it never made mistakes!

One day I decided to check it out using my wife and her Filipina acccent. It was hilarious! I could understand her perfectly... but my poor phone was having a nervous breakdown! It mangled everything she said! And yes, she was speaking English. :)

• Like 1
SirMadrigal

I used to have it on my old Android phone. I loved it, it got to where it never made mistakes!

One day I decided to check it out using my wife and her Filipina acccent. It was hilarious! I could understand her perfectly... but my poor phone was having a nervous breakdown! It mangled everything she said! And yes, she was speaking English. :)

hahaha.

Kind of reminds me of this...

• Like 1
Knowdafish

Its actually pretty good but Dragon is much better IMO

Which level of Dragon do you have? 

Home, Premium, Professional, Legal, or ? 

It looks as though each incremental step up in price comes with more features. 

From $99.99 all the way up to $799.99 

Headed that way

Well, I can type almost as fast as I can speak.  Not sure it would be that useful to me.

Knowdafish

Well, I can type almost as fast as I can speak.  Not sure it would be that useful to me.

Not into multitasking?  :D

multitasking.jpg

• Admin (Retired)
broden

';

ignore the overlaying add and click on the video portion an ad or two will run then the show will start ...