City Scape Hotel/Condos

I've noticed a few ads on the various classified sites for studio condos at City Scape in Mabolo and curious if anyone has rented there or looked at the units and what your thoughts are. Price seems reasonable and short term is available, howver pictures are often disceiving. thanks

smokey

for anyone who has stayed long term in a hotel it gets very claustrophobic , i stayed once for 3 months and me and my wife would at times get on each others nerves 

for anyone who has stayed long term in a hotel it gets very claustrophobic , i stayed once for 3 months and me and my wife would at times get on each others nerves 

this is true of course.  I have always stayed at the Metro Park Hotel. The first year was just a normal hotel room for 2 months and not a pleasant experience. After that i would rent a 1 bedroom apt there which is much better, lots of space, balcony, separate bedroom and kitchen. However at 29000 per month, i am looking for alternatives and even a 25 sq meter studio if it has a balcony and cooking facilities should do me fine if I can get it for around 20000. The fact that for the 4 months i am here i am gone for probably 1 and half month travelling means i just want to minimize costs as i'll be paying double rent

smokey

this is true of course.  I have always stayed at the Metro Park Hotel. The first year was just a normal hotel room for 2 months and not a pleasant experience. After that i would rent a 1 bedroom apt there which is much better, lots of space, balcony, separate bedroom and kitchen. However at 29000 per month, i am looking for alternatives and even a 25 sq meter studio if it has a balcony and cooking facilities should do me fine if I can get it for around 20000. The fact that for the 4 months i am here i am gone for probably 1 and half month travelling means i just want to minimize costs as i'll be paying double rent

well i rent a studio for 16 a month everything included ,, hot water ,, internet , air con, clubhouse with pool .. indoor basketball.. tennis and its about 40 sq meters   ask newbster he was just there