Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

Floridas Natural imported by FRESH N NATURAL FOOD INC.

Wolfpack

looking on the carton of Orange Juice this morning...noticed that my orange juice is imported by "Fresh N Natural Foods Inc."

this is one of the products available here in the Philippines that I am most surprised to see...and VERY pleased to see...wishing this would open doors for other east coast of USA products to be made available here in the Philippines...

details of Fresh N Natural Foods Inc.

Unit 927 Cityland Shaw Tower

8003 Shaw Blvd.

Mandaluyong City, Manila 1552

Philippines

Tel:(632)706 2395

Fax:(632)687 1995

Knowdafish

Fresh OJ? What is/was the expiration date?

Wolfpack

Fresh OJ? What is/was the expiration date?

was August 20...but it be all gone now!!!

senseless

I've been drinking the Florida's OJ for couple years now. It's almost always available in S&R along with some pretty amazing fresh milk.

cebubird

Sort of wondering why Mr wonderful posted this since his shopping list had Florida Natural on it, and yes it is most always available-Grapefuit and OJ.

MaKe

"Fresh N Natural Foods Inc."

East Coast?  you are referring to east coast of US or east Coast of Singapore?

There is a Philippine branch in Manila, but from my search engine the company was started in 2000 in Singapore...so fresh Florida is probably only a name or

freshly reconstituted from concentrate

http://www.agri-biz.com/CompanyProfile_MG.aspx?cocode=80045155&dirid=163&coname=

Are you having a parade?  Is it raining?

Wolfpack

Sort of wondering why Mr wonderful posted this since his shopping list had Florida Natural on it, and yes it is most always available-Grapefuit and OJ.

wondering about this company that imports the juice...just something I was reading while eating breakfast this morning...you know how you start reading the cereal box...well, this morning I notice this company name on the orange juice carton : )

East Coast?  you are referring to east coast of US or east Coast of Singapore?

There is a Philippine branch in Manila, but from my search engine the company was started in 2000 in Singapore...so fresh Florida is probably only a name or

freshly reconstituted from concentrate

http://www.agri-biz.com/CompanyProfile_MG.aspx?cocode=80045155&dirid=163&coname=

Are you having a parade?  Is it raining?

was raining when I made this post, lol

when I googled this company, I got no further information...wondering why these businesses in todays modern world...do not have a website...they still use a fax machine?

Monsoon

wondering about this company that imports the juice...just something I was reading while eating breakfast this morning...you know how you start reading the cereal box...well, this morning I notice this company name on the orange juice carton : )

was raining when I made this post, lol

when I googled this company, I got no further information...wondering why these businesses in todays modern world...do not have a website...they still use a fax machine?

Some big companies inthe Philippines dont bother having a website or any internet presence really, and use yahoo email addresses. Scale it down to the small companies and well...

liquido

At least you got some Florida OJ...Unlike a company here called Virginia leading you to believe your getting a ham from Virginia...There products are god awful...I was a newbie then so I learned real fast to read the labels here with more scrutiny....

Edited by liquido

MaKe
At least you got some Florida OJ..

But it's only Florida in the name...the company is Malaysian with a manufacturing/dist center in Manila. The Oj doesn't originate I the US

Salty Dog

I'm from Florida and there is a company by that name "Florida Natural" that is an Orange Grove Owners Coop.  Moto "All Florida never imported"  I saw one of their cartons once but the prices was about 3 times what I paid in Florida. No thanks to that.

http://www.floridasnatural.com/

throttleplate

eat a real orange,much more healthy and benaficial than orange juice and cheaper

Wolfpack
At least you got some Florida OJ..

But it's only Florida in the name...the company is Malaysian with a manufacturing/dist center in Manila. The Oj doesn't originate I the US

sure tastes like orange juice from florida...but tell me no more...cause it looks like florida orange juice, taste like florida orange juice...please let me keep thinking it is florida orange juice...thank you