Purchase secluded beachfront property....?

ILoveCyrus

Friends,

I know a guy who wants to buy a piece of Beach Front property.  He prefers it to be semi-secluded....NOT overly populated.  Do you know of such a place in and around Cebu or south or north of the City.  Are there any such places left in Mactan???

Talisay?  Car Car? up north?  If you know, please post here.  If you are a realtor or know of a good one, let me know too.

The guy I'm speaking of is my brother in law.....    Peace!

Hi, how big a piece of land is he looking for. I know people all over Cebu and have a few beach lots on my books

ILoveCyrus

He talked about building a "compound".........but perhaps he was joking. 

He is well off........BUT NOT filthy rich

Would need a better idea of size in order to help
http://cebucityproperty.com/buy-properties/for-sale-beach-lot-tabuelan-cebu-city-2/
http://cebucityproperty.com/buy-properties/for-sale-compostela/

here are two listings, as I mentioned I have people I know all over with lots, its not my usual thing to deal with but I can certainly put the feelers out and find more. 

ILoveCyrus

I will ask him what lot size he is looking for.

btw..........do you have photos of the actual beach on the property?  The first link shows a fenced off cliffside........not really a beach.

JasonEcos

.Are there any such places left in Mactan???

I'd avoid Mactan. Property is severely overpriced, the population is high (and getting higher). Look outside the city area.

Of course if money isn;t much of a problem he could buy on Mactan.....maybe he could buy the old Coral Reef property on Mactan...its big, has a nice secluded beach. I think they are only asking a few million USD. ;)

blaze pontaine

Perhaps you can find something near Danao or Carcar but I dont know how secluded it will be.  I know places in Guimaras and Siaton that are secluded beachfront.

Ozepete

Best to keep away from the heavy populated areas unless you like swimming with what was flushed down the dunny!

• Like 1
ILoveCyrus

North of Cebu looks nice.  I would love to see more photos.

austwin

I suggest if he doesn't mind the travel getting there, that Bantayan or Malapascua islands in the far north of Cebu might be worth scouting around for his beachfront lot. I looked around for a good while before finding what suited my need in Malapascu some few years ago.  

• Like 1
austwin

Austwin can you post your property? It must be nice.

My beach humpy (ratrace escape) is on the northern tip of Malapascua island. I will pm you a couple of pics as I am not sure how to post pics here.

USCebuana

You have to upload your pics on a hosting site and insert it. That's how I do mine. I don't want to post my private email here.No hurry, I'm sure it's beautiful.