Can anyone who has recently applied for the 13a visa while in the Philippines, share their experience including the requirements for 13a visa. thank you  

Paul

Richy, you posted this in an existing thread. I split it and made it into its own topic, for two reasons.

1. You were off topic. Please do not do that again.

2. You will get more viewers in a new topic, depending on the subject, than you will by posting a reply in an existing thread.

If you search the archives, you will find TONS of information on 13a visas. 

Again, please stay on topic in threads.

Paul

You can, in fact, search this very forum for information. I just browsed it and found some information. Also, view the sticky topics list of threads.

SkyMan

I don't fall into the recently applied for 13A category but from your profile it sounds like you're not in the RP now.  I recommend getting the 13A done at an RP Embassy in your country before coming.  Life's better that way.

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

Here you go chief. This link http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/56030-is-this-true-new-requirements-for-13a-visa/?hl= 13a visa fbi clearence is to the most current thread on the subject of the current requirements of the 13a Visa. (there is also a 13g Visa you may consider) If you read through the thread you can probably find the answers to all your questions. I hope this helps.

Edited by JamesMusslewhite