Most appreciated member

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Not enough  :kissass:,  yet. I will let ya know when you are there, though. :D

images.jpggeorgia_best_plates-r39fc7260064949899ed72ca93307f17d_ambb0_8byvr_324.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Kim_

• Paul

• tomaw

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait. Let me get this right. The ONE guy who has either BEEN banned (multiple times I may add), or is almost ALWAYS on the verge of being banned, AND - who has been warned (through the warn panel) mor

I second the above response,,,   ludicrous   my nomination would be broden, without him the upstairs would not be the same

Really tough to narrow this down to just one person. I like Headshot's posts because he gives a lot of good, level headed information, Mr. Mike because I like his politics and he's a nice guy who alwa

Posted Images

There are a lot of folks here that I would like to meet and hope to meet one day, it is hard to single out just one. Some would be a great source of information/education even though they've made different life choices than I have, some would be loads of fun to socialize with, a few would be fun to travel or spend extended time with getting to know well, and might even become close friends. And others clearly would be better watched from across the room in a neutral, public place, mostly for entertainment value.

Probably most of us fall into one of the above categories for each other. Doesn't make anyone wrong or bad.

Bottom line, it's hard to single out just one because there are a lot of interesting folks here. In general, westerners who choose to spend significant time or even live abroad are an interesting lot for many different reasons.

<<edited for typoes>>

...... You're right. No one knows everything about everything. (although some would like us to believe that.) I'm working on a plan to move to a Cebu provence not too far from the city where I can have a Smokey lifestyle on a

There are a lot of folks here that I would like to meet and hope to meet one day, it is hard to single out just one. Some would be a great source of information/education even though they've made different life choices than I have, some would be loads of fun to socialize with, a few would be fun to travel or spend extended time with getting to know well, and might even become close friends. And others clearly would be better watched from across the room in a neutral, public place, mostly for entertainment value.

Probably most of us fall into one of the above categories for each other. Doesn't make anyone wrong or bad.

Bottom line, it's hard to single out just one because there are a lot of interesting folks here. In general, westerners who choose to spend significant time or even live abroad are an interesting lot for many different reasons.

<<edited for typoes>>

...... You're right. No one knows everything about everything. (although some would like us to believe that.) I'm working on a plan to move to a Cebu provence not too far from the city where I can have a Smokey lifestyle on a Whippy budget! LOL !!!