Most appreciated member

JamesMusslewhite

Davaoeno

he purposely sets his bar so low, just so it helps everyone else looks good. He's a cosmic bell curve hero...

• Like 7
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Kim_

• Paul

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait. Let me get this right. The ONE guy who has either BEEN banned (multiple times I may add), or is almost ALWAYS on the verge of being banned, AND - who has been warned (through the warn panel) mor

I second the above response,,,   ludicrous   my nomination would be broden, without him the upstairs would not be the same

Really tough to narrow this down to just one person. I like Headshot's posts because he gives a lot of good, level headed information, Mr. Mike because I like his politics and he's a nice guy who alwa

Posted Images

SkyMan

Haha, this thread really took another turn that I would have hoped for. I was looking for people who have been giving travelling information, lodging information and such....

Well, of course different people look for different things, right?

Ok, I think donb2222's post won....

That's not fair, Paul doesn't count.  He's the owner and you asked for members.  Now if you asked which owner on this forum was most appreciated, well, Paul might have a shot there....
  • Like 4

Haha, this thread really took another turn that I would have hoped for.

I was looking for people who have been giving travelling information, lodging information and such....

Silly me, what did I think :)

Ok, I think donb2222's post won....

Aaah that explains why you picked whippy I was mystified why you would 'most appreciate' a serial fornicator with dysfunctional relationship syndrome.  I agree with you he is good value for that. 

I appreciate most member's contributions I like the mix of people most of the time.  I just have trouble liking them.

• Like 6
JamesMusslewhite

I appreciate most member's contributions I like the mix of people most of the time.  I just have trouble liking them.

And this is why you are a wise man......
  • Like 2

Actually, another member providing loads of resort/restaurant and such would be Mr.Wonderful....

Problem is he posted so much of religious crap......

Anyway, Mr.Wonderful have posted a lot of good information regarding resorts/hotels/restaurants and such

• Like 2

Really tough to narrow this down to just one person. I like Headshot's posts because he gives a lot of good, level headed information, Mr. Mike because I like his politics and he's a nice guy who always welcomes every new member to the forum, James because he's smart and has managed to carve out a great life in the Philippines and Davaoeno, you know I'm really not sure why, maybe because I like his avatar or his constant good mood is infectious.  

• Like 7
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Honestly.......... the first name that popped into my head was broden...............we have many other remarkable members here as well!

little head or big head?

• Like 1
Paul

I'm waiting for more positive comments about me. :D 

• Like 3
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

i think they are mostly unsure if they well get banned if they use the proper language they would need to use to describe their feelings towards you

• Like 4

We are working on that..... Excuse me, WHO are you? :biggrin_01:

Edwin

Whippy because Endless Summer is gone.

Edited by Edwin
  • Like 3
rfm010

a vote for athena. 

women's viewpoints are rare here and angelofbroden has gone on some sort of sabbatical and davaoeno doesn't count.

• Like 4
JamesMusslewhite

Whippy because Endless Summer is gone.

I liked Endless Summer, she made sissies out of old brave-talking men.....

And some say I'm narcissistic...

i think they are mostly unsure if they well get banned if they use the proper language they would need to use to describe their feelings towards you

would require too many descriptive modifiers...
  • Like 3
Davaoeno

davaoeno doesn't count.

Now that hurts !!!   

philuk

like a number nine bus. or a cop.

can never find one when you want one

• Like 1