• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• broden

• Kim_

• Paul

• SkyMan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait. Let me get this right. The ONE guy who has either BEEN banned (multiple times I may add), or is almost ALWAYS on the verge of being banned, AND - who has been warned (through the warn panel) mor

I second the above response,,,   ludicrous   my nomination would be broden, without him the upstairs would not be the same

Really tough to narrow this down to just one person. I like Headshot's posts because he gives a lot of good, level headed information, Mr. Mike because I like his politics and he's a nice guy who alwa

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

obviously there is a free buffet of drugs somewhere close by

• Like 1
Mr. Mike

I like Whippy...too.....a bit strange, but seems to enjoy his life (carnal knowledge....... good enough)...........and incorporates it in most of his posts.

Paul

What about Woolf, the man with the maps?

I think he deserves an honorable mention.

Definitely, Woolf.

• Like 4
Alfred E. Neuman

Berserker!rolleyes.gif

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

Honestly.......... the first name that popped into my head was broden...............we have many other remarkable members here as well!

Canuck Joe

looks like we're going to have to do a pre-post breathalyzer to anyone who's wanting to post in this thread

I have installed one on my key board but end up just getting someone sober to blow....the breathalyzer.

• Like 1
samatm

Headshot  -  solid boots on the ground recommendations,  organization, content. diligence.    

• Like 1
HeyMike

My choice is Paul. He owns the site so he is the one to schmooze. Go Paul!

• Like 1
enoonmai

shadow, for correcting the incredible amount of misinformation foisted by bored and clueless arm chair experts; much of which pertains to critical topics like visas, immigration, etc. It's hard enough getting reliable information, if you're not sure what you're talking about please stick to restaurant recommendations.

• Like 2
smokey

dam i expect a rather large circle jerk to be starting any day now.

• Like 4

Most appreciated would have to be Paul.

Without him, this forum would not exist   :)

Haha, this thread really took another turn that I would have hoped for.

I was looking for people who have been giving travelling information, lodging information and such....

Silly me, what did I think :)

Ok, I think donb2222's post won....