so what other investments can be found in the phils

stevewool

there seems to me that its very hard to start any investment up in the phils so what do you do with all the cash you have spare,

Putting it in the banks gets you nothing,

What about a small bed and breakfast near a beach, something that is small enough to take care and if you dont get any one in so what you dont have to rely on the income,

What about running what do you call it , doors, so many rooms in a place that you know will be full all the time, but what cost are these to start up and keep the upkeep going, the first is easy its your home but the second , i have no idea,does anyone

Knowdafish

Real estate (raw land), especially beach front real estate is an excellent long term investment if you have a (trusted?) wife that can sign on the dotted line. 

I don't know of anything here that has less risk (if you are capable of doing your homework and buy correctly), and as low maintenance. Yearly property tax and the capital gains tax is extremely low too.

Edited by Knowdafish
Knowdafish

double post

Edited by Knowdafish