Family Friendly Condos in Cebu?

JohnSurrey

We have a 1 year old boy and I'm thinking of moving to Cebu...

Prefer to rent initially... so just looking for ideas and prices

Thanks

smokey

We have a 1 year old boy and I'm thinking of moving to Cebu...

Prefer to rent initially... so just looking for ideas and prices

Thanks

ask tim he is moving and his house will be vacant great for family with the clubhouse and all its 3 bedroom 2 bath rent but at least 6 months for 25 or longer for 21,000 includes everything but electric ...water and it has hot water and internet included and is furnished but you really need wheels tim does it without but its a hassle also has cable hooked up already but it cost 290 peso a month for load tim has pictures
FarmerGio

Add deleted. Member banned.

Edited by Paul
Paul

As a reminder, do NOT advertise on this site without contacting me ahead of time. This applies to ALL members on this site. 

Hello John, 

Let me know more details of your requirements and I will see what we can suggest or find for you. Failing this check through our website and let me know if you are interested in anything you see there. My website banner is all over this forum Cebu City Property
Hope to hear from you soon, my website has mostly higher end properties listed but can source through a pool of the top brokers here in Cebu that we work with every now and then if we do not have any suitable listing in our portfolio. 

Contact directly if you wish email: [email protected]

JohnSurrey

Hi... just to clarify I'm not looking to move or rent at the moment...

I'm just looking for the names of places that (from their experience) members would say are family friendly... and some indication of the rent...

USMC-Retired

I woukd expect to pay beyween 20-25k that seems to be the going rates for decent places

Hi... just to clarify I'm not looking to move or rent at the moment...

I'm just looking for the names of places that (from their experience) members would say are family friendly... and some indication of the rent...

Well I would have to say that Cebu in General is very family friendly, having lived in Cebu City for more than 8 years, I have lived in many locations. For me personally the Banilad/Talamban area is the prime area, which has easy access to schools, play groups, pre school, creches, malls, super markets, restaurants and anything else you may be looking for.

I have made Banilad my home area as well as business location as I feel this location best suits both my needs and a large majority of my clients. Sure it is generally more expensive but the further out from the Banilad/Talamban hub you go the cheaper the accommodation of a similar standard is as a rule.