is it possible to stay here after 24 months ?

i like to know if i can get some how easy to stay here pass 24 months 

as we will be getting married next year it would have saved me a trip out and i dont like flying that much 

thanks 

oh and im here 19 months now and get the extension done by LBS 

it takes to weeks for approval and around 700p extra 

to me still better than fly out after 16 months 

Brucewayne

Can't you take a ship to another country instead of flying?

A short cruise would be a lot of fun if they have such a thing here.

• Like 1

Can't you take a ship to another country instead of flying?

A short cruise would be a lot of fun if they have such a thing here.

there might be as long as its not ph ship lol 

but still if i could do it with out leaving it will be better and than go for a trip  after we get married 

so far i only find out a ferry to malaysia but it might be ph company and those ships sink all the time lol 

USMC-Retired

The short answer no.

USMC-Retired

Ok I might be 100% wrong with this new 6 month thing.

this was posted on another thread 

so acording to this i should be able to but who knows lol 

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2008&Itemid=103

Pursuant to Memorandum Circular No. RADJR-2013-002, the following guidelines are hereby issued in connection with the implementation of the LSVVE:

1. Applicability – The LSVVE shall apply to all nationals.

2. Extension of Tourist Visa – Subsequent LSVVEs may be applied for during the last thirty (30) days of the previously issued LSVVE, or upon the expiry of a regular visa extention.

3.    Restriction on Extensions – The approval of the Commissioner shall be required for visa extensions when the number of months applied for would exceed the 16-month limit.

Foreign nationals with an accumulated total stay near the 16-month cap from the date of their latest arrival should be informed of the preceding restriction should they apply for additional visa extensions.

No LSVVE shall be issued to visa-required nationals whose stay exceeds twenty-four (24) months and thirty-six (36) months for non visa-required nationals.

4.    Payment and Fees – An additional One Hundred Pesos (Php 100.00) as cost of the sticker visa shall accrue for the account of the Bureau of Treasury.

Applicable visa extension fees shall still be collected based on the schedule of fees for the entire six (6) month period.

5.    Implementation – The initial implementation on the LSVVE shall be limited to the BI Main Office in Intramuros, Manila until further notice.

• Like 1
SkyMan

this was posted on another thread 

so acording to this i should be able to but who knows lol 

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2008&Itemid=103

Pursuant to Memorandum Circular No. RADJR-2013-002, the following guidelines are hereby issued in connection with the implementation of the LSVVE:

1. Applicability – The LSVVE shall apply to all nationals.

2. Extension of Tourist Visa – Subsequent LSVVEs may be applied for during the last thirty (30) days of the previously issued LSVVE, or upon the expiry of a regular visa extention.

3.    Restriction on Extensions – The approval of the Commissioner shall be required for visa extensions when the number of months applied for would exceed the 16-month limit.

Foreign nationals with an accumulated total stay near the 16-month cap from the date of their latest arrival should be informed of the preceding restriction should they apply for additional visa extensions.

No LSVVE shall be issued to visa-required nationals whose stay exceeds twenty-four (24) months and thirty-six (36) months for non visa-required nationals.

4.    Payment and Fees – An additional One Hundred Pesos (Php 100.00) as cost of the sticker visa shall accrue for the account of the Bureau of Treasury.

Applicable visa extension fees shall still be collected based on the schedule of fees for the entire six (6) month period.

5.    Implementation – The initial implementation on the LSVVE shall be limited to the BI Main Office in Intramuros, Manila until further notice.

But that is regarding the 6 month extension and that currently is only available in Manila so you'll need to fly or take a PH ferry there.

well i have to go to manila any way 

and if i can get the 6 months visa the money i save on not leaving the country will pay for the trip 

and than i will have 6 months of not going to bi office so save even more 

must say i would be sweet if i can