Would love your prayers and "good vibes"

Wolfpack

.........or you could pray to whichever God you like.  I HOPE HE HEARS YOU.

I know mine does.

Anywho, I was hoping someone on this Board "knows" the Mayor in that area.  Put in a good word for my wife, would ya??

uhm, what area?

ILoveCyrus

isn't  Radaza mayor over Lapu Lapu city  which has  no Jurisdiction over MEPZ2.   Shouldn't be a problem.      Best wishes..  Whats the name of the place. 

Not sure, will find out and share here.  Wife was told to see man named Miguel in the Mayor's office.  Perhaps he can "grease" the wheels.

Still trying to find out the specific location or name of building.

My wife's business will be called: JFashiontime Boutique

ILoveCyrus

Message from wife (I'm not in Cebu yet)

JFashion Time Boutique would be located at MACTAN SOUTHGATE MEPZ II Basak Lapu Lapu City . Go to her FB Fan Page for more info:

https://www.facebook.com/Jfashiontime

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

best of luck man .. i'm all for people making their way with their own hard work

samatm

2nd those sentiments.      So being set up in Mepz2  is she planning on doing some export trade,  walk in traffic,   supplier to other boutiques .     looks like a nice FB page.