Current price per sq meter of Cebu agricultural land

Can anyone give me an idea of the current price for agricultural land in the Sogod area.  We may nave a buyer for our 10,000 square meters so I want to enter negotiations with current information.

Ozepete

More details mate, cos it could vary from bugga all to whatever.

Please describe the land, soil type, what it grows, what services available, access etc  Even then you will still be best if your Filipina talks to the locals. Nice clean area around Sogod.

Cheers..

More details mate, cos it could vary from bugga all to whatever

Picture shows general location north of Sogod.

Lot area is just short of 10,000 sq. M

5.4 M wide right of way from public road

Soil is shallow on volcanic rock.

Currently grows corn (what else!)

Last we heard equivalent land was selling for 500 PHP/Sq M but that was two years ago.  My wife has heard as much as 1,200 PHP/Sq M for roadside lots - but I think that may be Filipino optimism.

If the prospective buyer is serious then we shall probably make the trip in the next few weeks.

post-14483-0-80914700-1374043608_thumb.jpg

Davaoeno

If you were trying to sell it to me i would want to know:

Right of way- is there a road on the right of way ? accessible by car? accessible by 4x4 ? accessible at all when it rains?

Power available ? where ? cost to bring to the land?

Water available? if not cost to drill a well in that area?

Title or tax declaration ?   If i bought the land how many family members would i have to be worried about coming forward to make a claim in the next 2 years ? [ ie your wifes relatives ]

Does land ever flood? how much area and how deep?

What are neighboring lands used for ? 

• Like 1

Whoa!  I'm not trying to sell it here.  It's undeveloped agricultural land, so there are no roads.  I bought the 5.4 M wide section such that I do not have to traverse anyone else's land to gain the road.  All I wanted was an idea of current prices.  My wife's paternal family are in the area and are quoting figures but they seem on the high side and I was seeking a second opinion.

Titled?

No.  It's a long story.

Headshot

Land here is worth whatever you can get for it...not one centavo more or less. There is nobody who can tell you what it's worth.

No.  It's a long story.

all i can say if you dont have a title you dont have a land :(