Sign in to follow this  
broden

Hillbilly Mouse Trap

rfm010

29eoej5.gif

i love the way the mouse keeps falling for it. 

reminds me of me.

• Like 5

philuk

You lost me, here. Okay, a 2 liter bottle has a small cap on it. What is it going to catch, now? 

ok i will right this slowly so you can understand, start at the top left and work your way to the right , when you have read the whole row of words then go down to the next row,

like this,                          where it says," when its full screw the cap on "  so while you are catching the little buggers the cap is off,  sorry i should have put pictures :killself:

Headed that way

You must be from England or France, the home of little peckers and little mice if they fit in a two liter soda bottle neck. :unknw:

philuk

You must be from England or France, the home of little peckers and little mice if they fit in a two liter soda bottle neck. :unknw:

you would be surprised how small a hole a mouse or rat can get through

roughly the size of a biro pen hole if they can get there nose through the rest will follow they can collapse there skull to get through

Paul

A rat can get through the opening in a 2 liter bottle? No way!? A mouse, I suppose probably could.

Oh, smart arse! :P 

philuk

A rat can get through the opening in a 2 liter bottle? No way!? A mouse, I suppose probably could.

he he and then some :P

thebob

I don't think that is going to work with Cebu rats. You need a beer keg instead of the coke bottle.

• Like 2

broden

I don't think that is going to work with Cebu rats. You need a beer keg instead of the coke bottle.

maybe you could hook it to a dynamo

Irenicus

Being the compassionate and kind-hearted progressive that I am, I use litttle Hav-A-Hart traps that catch the little buggers alive.  I then tag them (indelible pink paint), and enroll them in my Greater Boston Mouse Relocation Program, which involves releasing them down the street at a neighbors house who still has a Romney-Ryan 2012 sign out front.  

Just to piss him off more, I glue a little replica Food Stamp card to their little mousey backs.

• Like 1

broden

Being the compassionate and kind-hearted progressive that I am, I use litttle Hav-A-Hart traps that catch the little buggers alive.  I then tag them (indelible pink paint), and enroll them in my Greater Boston Mouse Relocation Program, which involves releasing them down the street at a neighbors house who still has a Romney-Ryan 2012 sign out front.  

Just to piss him off more, I glue a little replica Food Stamp card to their little mousey backs.

when i use live traps i just let them go near neighbors houses that i don't like

philuk

check the original post people we were talking meecies not ratsies

besides, the average rat can get through a hole the size of a quarter,

Brucewayne

I stomp the buggers when I can, especially if they get on my porch, I set poison behind my stove for those who get into my house and have no qualms about killing them any way I can.

I don't have a neighbor I can think of that I would like to infest with mice or rats, but that is a good idea.

As an added suggestion, trap and kill all cats as well, as they are as nasty and disease infested as mice/rats and in our area, they will not kill the vermin, only birds, chicks and other necessary animals.

Edited by Brucewayne

TorJay

You lost me, here. Okay, a 2 liter bottle has a small cap on it. What is it going to catch, now? 

Minnie Mouse?

TorJay

Just ask Richard Gere.  Oh wait.. wrong rodent. :P