Sign in to follow this  
hilyfe

best beach resorts youve visited in philippine s

tomaw

What makes you say so? and what are the other countries?

I am trying to recall any charter trips to there, but only I know/knew were danish charter trips to Puerto Galera.

....... I can't remember where I read it but I did read it in the internet somewhere saying it is very popular with European tourists. I was also there three times and saw what seemed to be European tourists when I was there. I guess they were European. They were Caucasian and not speaking English. They seemed to be speaking German. Edited by tomaw

davewe

....... I can't remember where I read it but I did read it in the internet somewhere saying it is very popular with European tourists. I was also there three times and saw what seemed to be European tourists when I was there. I guess they were European. They were Caucasian and not speaking English. They seemed to be speaking German.

I was there last year around spring break and there was a large contingent of Chinese and Korean tourists, as well as a variety of Europeans. I saw no one topless, darn the luck. The best looking women were the Pinays, most of whom were working.

• Like 1

tomaw

I was there last year around spring break and there was a large contingent of Chinese and Korean tourists, as well as a variety of Europeans. I saw no one topless, darn the luck. The best looking women were the Pinays, most of whom were working.

. ........ It's been 9 years since I was there so your information is going to be more current.

Davaoeno

You must have gotten lucky and the girls were probably not Filipinas. I have never seen topless girls on the beach anywhere in the Philippines, including Boracay, and I have looked pretty hard! They just don't do it here.

there were 2 instances reported in the last few years of people having sex on Boracay beach- and they were treated as incredible scandals and I think security was tightened right up [ the morality police anyway!]

Monsoon

Its funny how some members talk about how lousy Cebu and Manila are as if they're the only places to go in the Philippines. They also act like those members that don't live there are a bunch of ignorameses that are looking for Hawaii for the price of Tijuana. The Philippines has over 7,000 Islands. a lot of them are undeveloped and unspoiled by human hands. When he was alive Jacque Cousteau called Pahlawan ''the most beautiful place I've never been to.'' When I was there it was to go to the underground river. When we first landed on the island it was like a scene from Jurassic Park. Lots of monkeys and big monitor lizards were all over the place!

Palawan is a beautiful place but that underground river should be among the top ten most over-hyped anti-climatic experiences ever. 

I tend to visit more dive resorts than beach resorts. A beach is a beach is a beach. 

Edited by Monsoon