Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Sampaguita Suites

megaburst
That is dirty business. They are simply trying to make money to pay for their expansions. (They are adding more rooms.) I am not nearly as impressed with Zampaguita now, as I was when I first went there.

Thanks for the update, and welcome to the forums. :lmao:

Thanks Paul. I was actually reading this forum for sometime but only somewhat recently joined in. I did call a few pension houses and emailed quite a few. When I find that piece of paper where I wrote all those quotes increasing their prices, I will post it again. By the way, I booked with Apple Tree Suites. They said that since I am leaving saturday before the sinulog (Jan. 16) there will be no increase for the occasion. I got the fridge for P250 a day- more expensive than the other places (100-150) but my overall price is still cheaper than most hotels. When i find that paper, I will post all the info I got from al the pension houses that I called. (Had to call, some of them do not answer emails and some had nonfunctioning emails)

Paul

Hey,

Yes, unfortunately, many will not reply to emails, or the email addresses on the sites are no good.

It's really a shame. Many businesses here put up great sites online, then they never update the pertinent contact information for possible clients to get in touch with them. :lmao:

Anyway, I'm glad you were able to get hooked up at a decent rate. Usually, when I stay there, I stay on the ground floor, in the last room on the left. It is one of the most quiet areas of the hotel.

KeithAngel

I checked them out a month ago but wasnt impressed with the room they showed me I ended up choosing the diplomat delux 39sq mt room promo rate 1360 excellent value and same central location