hilyfe

Where would be the best place to buy a land in cebu?

Near the beach malls school would be great.

nice place to raise a family.

gotta think ahead know what I mean?

Im planning to buy a lot in cebu

and built a bamboo house

im tired of living on a concrete houses

what are the requirements for buying a land

and building a house in cebu?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hilyfe

• tomaw

• ThomsonJr

• tobster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why ????  only someone who doesnt live here would ask why !!         Karaoke machine at 130 decibels [ volume limited only by the ability of the speakers to not shred on use !! ],  36 fighting cocks

There is the point that foreigners cannot buy land. Your wife could do, assuming that you have one and she is Filipina.

I've read good things about Moalboal in this forum. Good beaches, scuba diving, shops, restaurants etc.Does anyone have more information on it?

Posted Images

ThomsonJr

Building a bamboo house near the beach is definitely a great idea, which has sprung to the mind of many of the foreigners visiting the Philippines I suppose. First of all, have you ever been to Cebu yet? I lived on the beach near the city for a while (going South) not too far from Malls but definitely not close, and the beach wasn't that clean or paradise looking, poor communities who live near the beach also shit on the beach and in the water. The fresh air breeze is definitely the only great advantage of living near the beach there.

in some places of Lil-oan up noth of the city there are barangays where the beach side lands have access to the beach, not far from the Malls, but don't expect white sand and crystal blue water.  

There are many nice places to buy land near the beach in Cebu where the beach and the water is clean, but they aren't close to the city or near the malls... 

Edited by ThomsonJr
tomaw

I've read good things about Moalboal in this forum. Good beaches, scuba diving, shops, restaurants etc.Does anyone have more information on it?

• Like 1
ThomsonJr

another option would be Mactan if you like that place... close to the Malls and the city. Moalboal is of course nicer to live and raise a family but not close to the city and malls.

tobster

TheBob is the guy to talk to. I live near by but the land prices are on the high side for me, further south they are OK,. There is a new mall at Dumanjug not so far away. Definitely the best beaches in the south

tobster

Really it depends how much you are willing to spend and what lot size you are after and how close to the water you would like to be. Given this we could better advise you.

Alan S

There is the point that foreigners cannot buy land.

Your wife could do, assuming that you have one and she is Filipina.

• Like 2
hilyfe

Building a bamboo house near the beach is definitely a great idea, which has sprung to the mind of many of the foreigners visiting the Philippines I suppose. First of all, have you ever been to Cebu yet? I lived on the beach near the city for a while (going South) not too far from Malls but definitely not close, and the beach wasn't that clean or paradise looking, poor communities who live near the beach also shit on the beach and in the water. The fresh air breeze is definitely the only great advantage of living near the beach there.in some places of Lil-oan up noth of the city there are barangays where the beach side lands have access to the beach, not far from the Malls, but don't expect white sand and crystal blue water.  

There are many nice places to buy land near the beach in Cebu where the beach and the water is clean, but they aren't close to the city or near the malls... 

Ived visited cebu once

About 3 years or so ago

Met a female friend online

And she invited me to visit

cebu looks so great where ever that place is lol

Now that s just gross about the beach you described lol

hilyfe

another option would be Mactan if you like that place... close to the Malls and the city. Moalboal is of course nicer to live and raise a family but not close to the city and malls.

thanx I will look in to it
hilyfe

Really it depends how much you are willing to spend and what lot size you are after and how close to the water you would like to be. Given this we could better advise you.

The bigger the better

1 or 2 acre is good enough size

And no to close to the beach since they have a crazy typhoons there once in a while. Ok often

Its nice to wake up in the morning and youll see the beach

Maybe a walking distance to the beach

Better yet live on hill and build stairs to go down to the beach

davehud

Moalboal is a nice place but has very little in the way of sandy beaches. It's mostly rock and cliff there.

hilyfe

There is the point that foreigners cannot buy land.

Your wife could do, assuming that you have one and she is Filipina.

Still single

but im a dual citizen

philippines and us citizen

I knew that from my parents

Originally from ilocos norte where those windmills are

Also owned a farms houses and a mountain

Yes a MOUNTAIN like a forest kind a mountain

With water springs supplying

Water to 4brngys. For free

hilyfe

Moalboal is a nice place but has very little in the way of sandy beaches. It's mostly rock and

cliff there.

any neighbors around this place?

I think I can live without the sand

But how far is the malls school stuffs like that?

redman69

Man you got to go there and see what you like. Clean beaches and Malls near each other are not in the whole country. the closet you could get to that I know of is Subic bay. they have a few new Malls, Some beachs near that are clean. But two acres of land is going to cost you a lot more than you think. I mean like 50K Us at the least for 2 acres. So you will need to think about that. You will need to start a corporation to build or put in a womans name. So You should read for the next few years and look around

tobster

The bigger the better

1 or 2 acre is good enough size

And no to close to the beach since they have a crazy typhoons there once in a while. Ok often

Its nice to wake up in the morning and youll see the beach

Maybe a walking distance to the beach

Better yet live on hill and build stairs to go down to the beach

I have an idea of what you want but if it includes a sandy beach if you can find it the price is going to be a little on the extreame side. But if you can forgo the city and mall close by Daan Bantaayn at the top of Cebu still has affordable lots that fit your criterea and white sand and nice atmosphere. On the whole Cebu lacks nice beaches so if you look to places facing the Pacific ocean you may find something you like but the expect some typhoon activity.