Cell phone jammer

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i

I could, but I won't. The sole reason to I bought it was for inconsiderate a holes in the movie theater. Other than that I have no reason to for flipping the thing on. Laws are laws. I understand it is illegal.....I simply don't care. I don't know how to state my opinion any better than that. If you are being a prick I WILL jam your cell phone. If you're not I won't. What more needs to be said?

i don't care what you refer to others as in a general sense but on this forum is a whole different matter and that is what i am referring to .. 

in this thread you have accused fellow forum members of being pricks .. they must be according to you because they disagree with you

if you want to continue with that type of discussion than do it in the hidden forums

i am trying to give you and everyone fair warning that staff on this forum will take actions on people who can not stick to the simple rule of attacking the post not the poster

if you feel the need to be stand offish about that i think it will be fair to say your time on this forum will be short

• Like 2
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrye83

• broden

• miles-high

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmmmmm..... I dunno.   A karaoke/rooster/BFHammer jammer on the other hand.......  

i understand the logical objections to the use of the jammer but i would love to have one.   call me an asshole but i know i would enjoy the off-color amusement of seeing some self-indulged prick at

Ok, appears some people here are the pricks in the movie theaters and on motorcycles using cell phones when you shouldn't be. I'm not running around with this thing turned on all day. I use it when so

Posted Images

Knowdafish

The Anti-Cybercrime Group (ACG) has also been activated within the Philippines National Police (PNP), to go after sellers of signal jammers, while the PNP, especially its intelligence units nationwide have been urged to monitor suspected users of phone jammers.

The ACG announced the arrest of a businessman and three of his employees in the city of Caloocan for selling signal jammers on the Web site www.sulit.com after receiving information fron citizens, according to a the Phil. Star.

They wouldn't have to bother in this case if customs inspectors here did a good job. Just sayin'.

philuk

i don't care what you refer to others as in a general sense but on this forum is a whole different matter and that is what i am referring to .. 

in this thread you have accused fellow forum members of being pricks .. they must be according to you because they disagree with you

if you want to continue with that type of discussion than do it in the hidden forums

I think it would be a good idea to move the thread, seeing as it is about the OP buying this device. it is a fine line between post and poster, since the subject of the thread is also about him using it.

It is very difficult to condemn the devise without also condemning its user. "Lets hear what people really think"

Edited by philuk
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

it may very well end up getting moved, or it may end up serving as a cautionary tale, or both

if the OP wants it moved i'll move it, if no one beats me to it

Alan S

I can see the benefit of using one in a workplace environment, where, usually, the use of phones is prohibited.

However, that doesnt stop some people.

I would certainly use one there, and tell everyone, NO CELL PHONES.

In an emergency, they can be contacted via the companies usual phone system.

Chatting to friends and sending texts, is not an emergency!

I would rather people didnt use them in public situations, especially near me. I have enough in my life without wanting to share other peoples.

But, as it has got more common, I guess that one has to  accept it.

Davaoeno

it may very well end up getting moved, or it may end up serving as a cautionary tale, or both

if the OP wants it moved i'll move it, if no one beats me to it

We have had this problem before . Just because 1 or 2 members refuse to play nice a thread gets moved to an area that is accessible by only a few.   And to say that " i can not say things in such a way other than to attack other members because i feel passionately about the subject" is an incredibly stupid thing to post !!   Especially after an admin gives you a friendly warning !!

• Admin (Retired)
broden

We have had this problem before . Just because 1 or 2 members refuse to play nice a thread gets moved to an area that is accessible by only a few.   And to say that " i can not say things in such a way other than to attack other members because i feel passionately about the subject" is an incredibly stupid thing to post !!   Especially after an admin gives you a friendly warning !!

that's true .. there are also others i think that might want it moved because of the questions about the legality that were brought up

• Like 1

How do you think they bill you for electric and control turn off and on? Radio signal so yes it can turn your power off.

They are illegal both here and in the US. But hey your an expat you will never ho to jail in the Philippines. Your above the law glad you posted on an open forum you are breaking the law . Smart move.

Sure, the authorities will be out looking for a guy named Wrye83.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Sure, the authorities will be out looking for a guy named Wrye83.

who may or may not even own a jammer and who may or may not be blowing smoke up our asses . I'm sure Manila CSIS will be all over that one.  

• Like 1
Wrye83

Sure it can be moved downstairs. I'm not saying anyone is a prick for disagreeing with me. I'm saying doing a certain activity (being rude with cell phones) makes you a prick. I'll be nicer though.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Sure it can be moved downstairs. I'm not saying anyone is a prick for disagreeing with me. I'm saying doing a certain activity (being rude with cell phones) makes you a prick. I'll be nicer though.

i'll get together with thebob and see if he thinks he wants this thread in the DK at this time

if you weren't calling anyone a prick for disagreeing with you my only advice would be to be much more careful on your wording of posts in the main forum

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

for now the post can stay here .. we would rather see if people can have a civil discussion rather than just push things to the hiddens

Wrye83

How do you think they bill you for electric and control turn off and on? Radio signal so yes it can turn your power off.

They are illegal both here and in the US. But hey your an expat you will never ho to jail in the Philippines.

In the US they are illegal to use, not own. I'm not sure here. Can someone provide a link to the law?

As for the electrical: They send someone out to read the meter. My electric is not remotely read or turned on or off. Neither is anyone else's in the area. You know I'm in the Philippines right?

Wrye83

if you weren't calling anyone a prick for disagreeing with you my only advice would be to be much more careful on your wording of posts in the main forum

Very well.