Cell phone jammer

Wrye83

I'll wait for the next upgrade that turns off notepads and laptops as well as cell phones.  (If it were only possible :cool: - dream on.) 

They also have wifi jammers that can kill the connections for tablets and computers.

If you really wanna screw with people you can download dSploit on any Android device (not available on the Google playstore). It gives you the ability to see the site they're browsing on any wifi connection you are both connected to. I use this for my personal wifi to catch people jacking my connection. The program also allows you to "piggyback" onto sites they log onto, giving you access to their accounts without needing to know their password. Before anyone goes on about how that's wrong, look at were I say I only use it on my personal wifi. Anyone stealing my Internet is setting themselves up for lots of embarrassing posts and p*orn uploaded to their Facebook.

• Like 3
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrye83

• broden

• miles-high

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmmmmm..... I dunno.   A karaoke/rooster/BFHammer jammer on the other hand.......  

i understand the logical objections to the use of the jammer but i would love to have one.   call me an asshole but i know i would enjoy the off-color amusement of seeing some self-indulged prick at

Ok, appears some people here are the pricks in the movie theaters and on motorcycles using cell phones when you shouldn't be. I'm not running around with this thing turned on all day. I use it when so

Posted Images

SkyMan

Karaoke jammer though, there'd be some big bucks!!!

• Like 4
msmith524

You're the worst kind of foriegner. You come here and try to force your culture and attitudes on a people that have no interest in the way you think things should be done

. You're the real prick here.

Why do you say that? Seems to me you're the one trying ot make it into a racial thing.

OP said nothing about it applying to Filipinos exclusively, but to idiots exclusively who so things like texting while driving or even dialing a number. Or other idiots who talk loudly in restaurants, theatres, etc, no regard for others peace. These people deserve to be blocked, I don't care what nationality they are. Just because a foreigner lives here (foreigner is in itself a deprecatory, somewhat bigoted phrase) does not mean he/she has to put up with people who endanger others on the highway or are inconsiderate to the rights of others around them.

Does not matter if the bad actor is Filipino, or Swedish, or English or Martian

• Like 5
msmith524

I certainly understand the poster's desire to block cell phone users within 10 meters of his table while dining out.  I support it.  That is provided he is not smoking within 10 meters of my table or drinking and getting loud in same radius or bringing obnoxious children within that range of my table or eating smelly stuff like dried fish.  We should all have the right to live in a bubble. :sarcasm:

Tell that to all the anti-drunk driving law advocates. Should a person be allowed to use cell phones, texting , dialing when driving a motorbike? Guess we should repeal any drunk driving laws?

USMC-Retired

In the US they are illegal. Unless they are FCC approved for personal use. Reason is simple as he pointed out it blocks not only the 4 GSM frequency but also wifi. So it is a wide spectrum to cover all those frequencies. It would block emergency vehicles, traffic lights, phone, electric service, alarms, dispathers, and the list goes on. I do not care as I am very private when using my phone and step away from others. Yet my concern is other services. This act seems as selfish as those using them and would be no better.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

i understand the logical objections to the use of the jammer but i would love to have one.

call me an asshole but i know i would enjoy the off-color amusement of seeing some self-indulged prick at bo's coffee shaking his i-phone trying to get it to work while standing in front of me ordering his ghay capuchino-frappe-latte-faggot-assed drink :)

• Like 8
Wrye83

In the US they are illegal. Unless they are FCC approved for personal use. Reason is simple as he pointed out it blocks not only the 4 GSM frequency but also wifi. So it is a wide spectrum to cover all those frequencies. It would block emergency vehicles, traffic lights, phone, electric service, alarms, dispathers, and the list goes on. I do not care as I am very private when using my phone and step away from others. Yet my concern is other services. This act seems as selfish as those using them and would be no better.

So I'm a prick for being a prick to pricks? :unsure: Umm ok. I guess I'm a prick then.

The wifi is an unintended affect and only works at very short distances (less than 2 meters, just tested it). It is merely a side affect of a poorly filtered jammer but the radius for anything outside of the GSM frequencies (900 and 1800) will be much less.

Blocking traffic lights? First off I'm quite sure I won't be blocking any of those in Dumaguete as they don't exist. This is also pure speculation as you have no idea what frequencies stop lights operate on (and most here are hard wired and on timers).

Electric services? Right. Not enough power put out by this thing to do that. There would need to be an IMMENSE power source to cause any disruption to electrical services. Maybe if you hooked up several thousand Nokia batteries you could cause a light to flicker with this device, which would also likely give you radiation burns.

Emergency vehicles? Again, the is a 10 meter AT BEST radius. Outside in the open the radius reduces, the closer to a cell tower the less it will work. On the road an emergency vehicle will be in and out of my little bubble before the connection even gets lost.

Alarms? What alarms are you talking about? The sirens that sit on a pole 20 meters above the ground? Yeah, remember that 10 meter thing I've been talking about?

Dispatchers? I'm not in the police station jamming their dispatchers and it won't reach from the road to inside the building. The police handheld radios are not jammed by this device.

People are trying to find off the wall excuses why this is a bad thing. Sounds like a bunch of politicians and Lawyers here. Sure, jammers can be abused and used maliciously. But so can guns, alcohol, prescription drugs and pretty much anything else that exists. I say if you are planning on getting one for the wrong reasons you need to think again as you will likely just get yourself in trouble.

Moral of the story, don't be an a hole with your cell phones and be considerate to others. I wouldn't have even bought the thing if it weren't for people who think the world revolves around themselves.

• Like 4
Davaoeno

i understand the logical objections to the use of the jammer but i would love to have one.

call me an asshole but i know i would enjoy the off-color amusement of seeing some self-indulged prick at bo's coffee shaking his i-phone trying to get it to work while standing in front of me ordering his ghay capuchino-frappe-latte-faggot-assed drink :)

I noticed you werent turned off enough to   turn down the brewed coffee that I bought you at the same time !!! 

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

I noticed you werent turned off enough to   turn down the brewed coffee that I bought you at the same time !!! 

if you read closely you would see i said "self-indulged prick" not "self-indulged-korean-prick-in-drag"...

(on topic key words: jammer, interrupts, texts, between, ghay, sword-swallowing, queers, etc)

• Like 2
USMC-Retired

How do you think they bill you for electric and control turn off and on? Radio signal so yes it can turn your power off.

They are illegal both here and in the US. But hey your an expat you will never ho to jail in the Philippines. Your above the law glad you posted on an open forum you are breaking the law . Smart move.

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 1
Paul

Again, children, stay ON TOPIC.

Secondly, if these things are illegal in the Philippines, I would not suggest purchasing one. Foreigners find themselves, all too easily, in trouble as it is.

Take that advice, or throw it out the window. 

• Admin (Retired)
broden

How did the world get emergency cell phone calls before cell phones? I can't believe we made it as a civilization prior to cell phones. /sarc

as technology changes laws have changed always have always will. 

i personally don't have a cell phone.. never have .. don't have any interest in have one

sarcasm aside there are very valid issues some people have with jammers including lawmakers 

perhaps you can stand up for your side of the issue with out insisting everyone on the other side must be an inconsiderate prick who likes to be on the phone during a movie

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

The government sells the right for cell companies to brodcast on those frequencies by you broadcasting in public on those freqiencies is theft. You have stolen something others have paid for the right to use. So they are illegal because of that primary reason. Here and in the US.

Let a Filipino here complain about you having this device and jail will be home.

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • Like 1
Wrye83

How did the world get emergency cell phone calls before cell phones? I can't believe we made it as a civilization prior to cell phones. /sarc

as technology changes laws have changed always have always will.

i personally don't have a cell phone.. never have .. don't have any interest in have one

sarcasm aside there are very valid issues some people have with jammers including lawmakers

perhaps you can stand up for your side of the issue with out insisting everyone on the other side must be an inconsiderate prick who likes to be on the phone during a movie

I could, but I won't. The sole reason I bought it was for inconsiderate a holes in the movie theater. Other than that I have no reason for flipping the thing on. Laws are laws. I understand it is illegal.....I simply don't care. I don't know how to state my opinion any better than that. If you are being a prick I WILL jam your cell phone. If you're not I won't. What more needs to be said?

Edited by Wrye83
Wrye83

you can stand up for your side of the issue with out insisting everyone on the other side must be an inconsiderate prick who likes to be on the phone during a movie

I could, but I won't. The sole reason I bought it was for inconsiderate a holes in the movie theater. Other than that I have no reason for flipping the thing on. Laws are laws. I understand it is illegal.....I simply don't care. I don't know how to state my opinion any better than that. If you are being a prick I WILL jam your cell phone. If you're not I won't. What more needs to be said?

Edited by Wrye83