Cell phone jammer

Wrye83

Bought this online. 10 meter jamming radius and two hours operational time on a charge. No more pricks will ruin my meals or movies with their cell phones. post-15031-137382071059_thumb.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wrye83

• broden

• miles-high

• USMC-Retired

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmmmmm..... I dunno.   A karaoke/rooster/BFHammer jammer on the other hand.......  

i understand the logical objections to the use of the jammer but i would love to have one.   call me an asshole but i know i would enjoy the off-color amusement of seeing some self-indulged prick at

Ok, appears some people here are the pricks in the movie theaters and on motorcycles using cell phones when you shouldn't be. I'm not running around with this thing turned on all day. I use it when so

Posted Images

What's the make model? I like the idea of this.

Does it work?

Edited by Ricky
Wrye83

Google "the signal jammer". First hit. 135 USD free shipping but customs hit me for 1,300 pesos. Roughly 150 USD to buy and get it in country. I've had an awesome time with it so far. Money well spent. Rechargeable battery, house charger and car charger included.

GSM jammer is the one pictured here.

• Like 1
Wrye83

Love it! Can't wait to hear how it works for you.

Already put it to use. 10 meter radius. Calls dropped immediately after activating. Shows "searching" or "no signal" on cell phones. Impossible to make/receive calls or texts. Will cut wifi connections if within 2-5 meters (not intended use but a welcome one). Works just as well while in a pocket or backpack. Downside is the switch is easy to accidentally turn on. After 10 minutes the device gets warm but certainly nothing outrageous or uncomfortable to the touch. Proximity to cell towers will affect jamming range. Indoors is the best. For example, standing in the middle of the dance floor in J. Ave with it turned on would knock out every cell phone in the bar.

I have already drove around town looking for people riding motorcycles and talking on the cell phone. Appears that it cuts their conversation at around 2 car lengths.......stick with them and watch their aggravation....and possible accident as they shake and wave their phone around trying to get signal.

• Like 5
Mr. Mike

Electronic Warfare at its finest!

• Like 1
Brucewayne

I'd like to have something like that installed permanently in my dining room and bedroom!

• Like 2
mactanfamily

I imagine that this has to be illegal. What if there is a doctor or parent who misses an emergency call? Do you guys really just get a kick out of F**king with peoples lives?

People rely on their phones for everything these days. From taking a business call to making a 911 call, who are you to interrupt that because they "annoy" you.

"watch their aggravation....and possible accident"

Why not just throw a handfull of tacks in the road and "enjoy the show"? How about cutting the power lines to the neighborhood? Cmon guys. Talk about being a PR**K in public.....

• Like 3
mactanfamily

The Anti-Cybercrime Group (ACG) has also been activated within the Philippines National Police (PNP), to go after sellers of signal jammers, while the PNP, especially its intelligence units nationwide have been urged to monitor suspected users of phone jammers.

The ACG announced the arrest of a businessman and three of his employees in the city of Caloocan for selling signal jammers on the Web site www.sulit.com after receiving information fron citizens, according to a the Phil. Star.

Alan S

I like the idea of them in a business so that the staff actually do what they are paid to do instead of chatting to their friends all day.

• Like 6
davehud

You're the worst kind of foriegner. You come here and try to force your culture and attitudes on a people that have no interest in the way you think things should be done

. You're the real prick here.

Edited by davehud
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

lets keep in mind attack the post not the poster ...

philuk

you should have it shoved firmly up your arse, just to test how uncomfortably warm it gets,

what the feck do you think gives you the right to jam anyones phone,  i suppose you turn it off when you want to use your own phone.

how would you feel if you needed your phone in an emergency and some like minded prick 30 feet away has one of these up His arse

too late broden missed your post,,,,

Whats done is done, sorry bud