Sign in to follow this  
nomad4ever

Where can I buy 'Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream'?

nomad4ever

Lately I'm craving for 'Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream'.  :baby:

Does anyone know, if that is available in Cebu and where I could possibly buy it?

Also how much for which cup size (that sounds sooo wrong somehow, hehe)?  :spiteful:

So far I checked SM, Robinson, Fooda to no avail.

Edited by nomad4ever

snt mig

Yaaaa,you wish !!!!!    Miguel

snt mig

The times I have 'munchies' for ice cream...I buy Selecta 'Mrs Fields cookie dough or Double Dutch...MMMMM good !!

nomad4ever

I'm usually happy with 8 Peso Snowpie, but sometimes I just crave for this particular kind. No substitute could help. Huhu!

And I can never understand, what cookies or oreos have to do in ice cream. Disgusting. Hehe! :-P

The times I have 'munchies' for ice cream...I buy Selecta 'Mrs Fields cookie dough or Double Dutch...MMMMM good !!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Headshot

I think S&R used to carry Ben and Jerry's ice cream. You might want to check there.

• Like 1

nomad4ever

Are you sure? Has anyone been there lately and can confirm it or even know the prices?

I think S&R used to carry Ben and Jerry's ice cream. You might want to check there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Headshot

I'm pretty sure they USED to carry Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I have no idea what they carry now. Go check, and then you'll know for sure. It's a membership store, so you have to pay for the privilege of shopping there (actually buying), but I think they will let non-members in to just look around before they pay for a membership.

Wolfpack

Lately I'm craving for 'Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream'.  :baby:

Does anyone know, if that is available in Cebu and where I could possibly buy it?

Also how much for which cup size (that sounds sooo wrong somehow, hehe)?  :spiteful:

So far I checked SM, Robinson, Fooda to no avail.

I have bought it at Rustan's in Ayala Mall...at S & R Membership Shopping...and most recently, at Shop Wise...

• Like 1

nomad4ever

Wow! Cool! Superduper!....so many options! Can you still somewhat remember how much you paid?

I have bought it at Rustan's in Ayala Mall...at S & R Membership Shopping...and most recently, at Shop Wise...

Wolfpack

Wow! Cool! Superduper!....so many options! Can you still somewhat remember how much you paid?

my bill was 8000 pesos...but I bought a lot more than ice cream : )

Beserker101

... Rustan's Shopwise/ Mambaling has a Ben & Jerry's freezer always stocked, I shit Cherry Garcia & Chunky Monkey -

• Like 1

Wolfpack

O.K., forget I mentioned Shop Wise...because if I go there Saturday and they are sold out...I will be pissed!!!

Shop Wise never has Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream...

Shit, I really hate myself for responding sometimes : (

I could always go for their...nah, better not say...Shop Wise is a terrible place to shop...NEVER go THERE!!!

... Rustan's Shopwise/ Mambaling has a Ben & Jerry's freezer always stocked, I shit Cherry Garcia & Chunky Monkey -

ya know, there are some things we need to keep secret!!!

• Like 1

Beserker101

O.K., forget I mentioned Shop Wise...because if I go there Saturday and they are sold out...I will be pissed!!!

Shop Wise never has Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream...

Shit, I really hate myself for responding sometimes : (

I could always go for their...nah, better not say...Shop Wise is a terrible place to shop...NEVER go THERE!!!

ya know, there are some things we need to keep secret!!!

damn, my bad .. wasn't thinking ( feck that good-samaritan shit )

• Like 2

Wolfpack

damn, my bad .. wasn't thinking ( feck that good-samaritan shit )

I do have to give credit, where credit is do though...if not for you...I would not know about it : )

That is...Shop Wise never ever has Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream...Shop Wise is the worse place in Cebu City to ever consider buying food...NEVER go there!!!

• Like 1