Satellite Dish

Where can I buy a satellite dish in the greater Cebu area?

Paul

Television? Internet? To communicate with aliens? What sort of dish are you seeking?

• Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

if he doesn't ask i want to know about the communicate with aliens kind please

miles-high

if he doesn't ask i want to know about the communicate with aliens kind please

CETI is sending the prime numbers to them but I think that's wrong... they may be just like us so we should be sending the LinC forum contents to them... :)

For our terrestrial TV, perhaps OP can contact these guys for directions... http://www.cignal.tv/  :)

• Like 1

Sorry if I was vague.  I need to buy a dish and have it installed to receive television off of satellite NSS-6 with a receiver I already own.  Thanks all for your info.

RogerDat

Greetings!   Dream TV at 3438946 in Mandaue sells systems. I do not know if U can hook your box to their dish, or how U would sight it in to the satellite. Is that satellite authorized in the Philippines? U do know their is a ban on non licensed unites here, so do not post too much your plan.