Sign in to follow this  
samatm

Saw a Pedophile at Tune Inn Ayala. what would you have done

samatm

So my wife and I are parked about 8:30 pm  near the 7/11  right across from Tune Inn.    We are in the car chatting and discussing the possibilities of renting an office nearby.     While there we observed a street kid hanging out in front of 7/11  when a probable tourist (Asian, young, F)  gave the kid a leftover Siopao.    We were watching as the kid was intently eating his hand-out when we noticed an old foreigner (white about 70ish ,)  nearby approach the kid and make gesturing signs of putting his hand to his mouth playfully kidding the kid.  It looked like he was playfully bantering with the kid -- Then he bent down to talk to the kid- and put one hand on the boys shoulders- patted him and then quickly grabbed the boys butt cheek with the other hand.    This was no simple pat on the butt have good day pat.  He grabbed cheek for split second.  He quickly walked away from the child...then he turned about and walked back toward the kid and started chatting with him.   I started filming this time with my phone, but the guy either noticed me filming or got other ideas and never got close to the boy again and then took off across the street to Ayala Mall.     My wife and I were like -wow did you just see that ???? .

As he walked by my car -- I wanted to slam my door into his shins but in the end we just let him walk right by us and on his way... and he will probably wind  up victimizing other kids .        If you, Mr Pedophile,  are reading this, know that you have been observed and have been filmed chatting with a young local street boy.  I hope you get busted and spend the rest of your short life in the Philippines behind bars.   Creep.

blaze pontaine

Why would you post that without posting the video?

tobster

I think you did the right thing. Posting the video would be interesting though you dont want to invite any troubles either.

What can you do......dammed if you do dammed if you dont

miles-high

Why would you post that without posting the video?

Posting the video would not serve any useful purpose I would rather make a copy and video capture the person in question and hand them over, with your statement to the appropriate authorities...

• Like 1

tobster

We can always get a LINC posse together and hit the town after the right amount of food and beverage. Since the guy will probally use the same MO it shouldnt be hard to find him. Bill H can lend us a boat and we can take him half way to Negros and see how good he can swim with a multicab engine tied to his leg......lol

• Like 1

goldote

They're creeps of habbit.

Might already be wanted.

smidsy

Yeah, judging shit from a distance is definitely worth killing.

Sure none has ever got that wrong ever !

Judge : He's a Pedo

Jury: We all agree

Executioner : We'll take him in a boat and dump him.

Yep, thats the way to handle things ! That way we will kill 100 innocent people to get that one criminal. And noone on LinC will bitch & moan that foreigners are treated unfairly, cause they will all be swimming soon.

Edited by smidsy
  • Like 3

Alan S

Saw a Pedophile

Perhaps.

Whilst what you saw might be construed that way, I wonder if it was enough to get a conviction in a Western court?

. what would you have done

Difficult to know.

If it wasnt enough to get a conviction,  then nothing.

I would need to be VERY sure of my grounds before interfering in something that isnt really my business.

• Like 2

davehud

Is your name George Zimmerman?

Edited by davehud
  • Like 1

easy44

Nothing like a pedo post to get the animals frothing at the mouth!

• Like 1

Hamm

Yeah, judging shit from a distance is definitely worth killing.

Sure none has ever got that wrong ever !

Judge : He's a Pedo

Jury: We all agree

Executioner : We'll take him in a boat and dump him.

Yep, thats the way to handle things ! That way we will kill 100 innocent people to get that one criminal. And noone on LinC will bitch & moan that foreigners are treated unfairly, cause they will all be swimming soon.

You do make a good point, Smidsy. However, I'm thinking there aren't too many non - pedos that walk up to little boys, pat them and grab their butt cheeks. I have to wonder, would you still harbor the same level headed compassion towards this feck if you witnessed him fondling one of your children at a very young age?  

• Like 1

samatm
  1. the video is poor quality and it didn't catch him in the act.      Later as  we watched him slither across the street to Ayala,  my wife said something like poor kid , things like that probably happen everyday but he (the perv)  stands out because he is a foreigner.   

Yes a stupid foreigner going for  quick butt grab in public.  

HTM

"Saw a Pedophile at Tune Inn Ayala. what would you have done"

I would give the movie to my contacts if I felt he was a danger to children.
But first I would have found out who he was and made ​​more investigation

A_Simple_Man

What you have described seems akin to a purse snatcher grabbing someone's purse, and then letting it go as he knows he is not going to get away with it.  The crime mentioned in this thread is more inflammatory than a purse snatching but still a crime that did not happen.  So the answer is:  No one will do anything.

My question is:  Did your wife speak to the kid and did you do anything to help the kid be less of a victim?  Offer a ride home?  Offer some cash or food?  Ask for his side of the story?  Ask if the kid knew the old guy?  My reasoning is:  The old man you were interested in was gone but the kid is still there. Chasing down criminals is supposed to be the police' job. Smashing a guy in the shins for 'almost' committing a crime would have been breaking the law.

There are some on this forum who would have you share the picture of the 'almost' pedophile with local vigilantes.  If it had been my kid I would have been one of them.

hchoate

I would have done just what you did.

Apparently there was no crime committed.

Calling the RP cops is about last on my list of things to do in any situation.

I might have had my wife talk to the kid.

Just curious- how old was the kid?