The Pity-evoking Scams

Dragonladies.org

Post the truth, and if possible, don't use accounts connected to your real name.

FB is the playground for the clueless.    I see no reason to have any account there that is remotely connected to your real identity.

Somebody mentioned contacting other 'victims' of these girls, and how some of them will be angry with you for telling the truth.

That's normal.  Some don't want to believe they are a sucker.

It's pretty common for me to have a new victim of a girl, contact me, and make all sorts of threats, often pretending to be a lawyer.

I'm still waiting for the first lawsuit to be filed.

:)

You can try to warn them, but don't expect thanks.   You're pissing on some guys fantasy.

i think it may be a mistake to post pics, names and negative adjectives on the public forum...especially if one lives here or plans to visit. like it or not it is against the law here. 

while some here may like publicly calling out who they feel are doing wrong, any local lawyer could put you in deep shit over it for years. if you're abroad now don't think you're immune. i know of one guy in the USA who was giving some local a hard time on FB and the local's family had the American blacklisted BEFORE he even hopped on a plane to come here. once he landed they turned the poor sap around at MIA and sent him packing back to the USA with NO explanation. only after some digging once back home was he able to find out why he was blacklisted...an argument and some name calling on FB. 4 years later he is still blacklisted.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThomsonJr

• broden

• Dragonladies.org

• tambok

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marriage, there are many who are fooled by this.

Some years ago I had a Filipina try the "sick carabao" ploy on me and told her, quite truthfully, that I didnt even have a carabao, so she must be wealthier than me, and perhaps she could send me some

I don't think you should assume poverty is behind the online scamming/begging all the time.  Sometimes it is.   Some of these people are living pretty well, and continue to do this to keep up the li

Posted Images

Mandingo

Never, ever...............send money to anyone you've never met in person and even then do your homework.

• Like 2

the real problem here is 

well it is the people that willingly send 1000's of $ every month 

why ??? is behind me 

if the girl was rich than she dont need money 

if she isnt than if you have to help 250$ is more than she will make at a regular job 

and if that is not enough to her than go get a job 

with the amount of guys sending sick amount of money to ph this will never stop and it is just going to get worst 

and why woudnt it get worst ???

its free money for a little white lye 

1000usd is 40 000+

job in sm 6 days a week gets her 6000 

so that is 7 times as much as she would get if she has education 

if guys would send girls in western world 7 times what they can get at work the scams there would have been the same or worst 

you are not helping the girl you are buying her 

so lets not all blame the people here while its mostly us who start it all with our fat pockets 

i never believed that throwing money at some one will help in long run 

ye little help here and there of course if i know the girl well and trust her enough 

but any over the ph limit is just throwing money around 

and the once that do show of there money usually get hit for it 

and sending some one money you have just met on the net 

well you deserve to be taken for as much as possible 

and i seen my share of that lol 

seen a guy who forked over 700 000 pesos and never even got a kiss 

and seen how easy it is to get money like that wish i was a girl judge me or not lol 

oh i like to add if it was a girl in western you would have hardly send even as much as she can make at her job

couse you would have told her get a job honey

so why send 7 times here and than be surprised you got hit 

Edited by no one
  • Like 3
smokey

It should also be said  that the opposite is also true.

I've seen some horrible trips run on Filipinas by all kinds of foreigners.

Guys who fabricate a relationship and pay for a fiance visa planning the whole time to return her like a library book.

how does a guy return a human i have never heard of anyone being about to or doing that once the girl lands first thing they do is hook up with other women from the Philippines and learn their rights of the 5 women my wife knows here from the Philippines all are married and 2 of them are on their 3rd husband and one is right now in California with her BF while her husband watches the children and to find and to bring a women from the philippines i would say cost over time 15,000 dollars and for what 60 days of sex ?? Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
hilyfe

all doubt about scammers

was gone the minute I met her in person

For god sake how can I think shes nothing but scam

she came with me to ilocos

sleeping over in rockwell

ang among other things

I just wished she didnt lied about the whole thing

I might have been able to find a kidney for her

I wish she didnt die

those kids deserves to have a mother

to this day I have people looking for those kids in philippines

I want to make sure theyll have a good life

I love those kids like my own flesh and blood

• Like 1

how does a guy return a human i have never heard of anyone being about to or doing that once the girl lands first thing they do is hook up with other women from the Philippines and learn their rights of the 5 women my wife knows here from the Philippines all are married and 2 of them are on their 3rd husband and one is right now in California with her BF while her husband watches the children and to find and to bring a women from the philippines i would say cost over time 15,000 dollars and for what 60 days of sex ??

60 days of sex in usa will cost you lot more than 15k 

and up to 50 % of what you got 

we used to call these guys marks 

and they was marked for sure lol 

not talking about sex but about flashing money around like its free 

JollyJim

You can read my story here:

http://pointmancebu.com/filipina_scammers_in_cebu.htm#Jackelyn_Cainday

After this was all over I was put in contact with a guy from California who had been supporting her for a couple years.

We found out she was married, had 3 kids not 1. We wondered how many other guys were paying her.

She was a real pro. I think everything she told me was a lie, but she made so believable.

Funny thing is I met my wife online and we been married 5 years this December, couldn't be happier.

• Like 4
goldote

how does a guy return a human i have never heard of anyone being about to or doing that once the girl lands first thing they do is hook up with other women from the Philippines and learn their rights of the 5 women my wife knows here from the Philippines all are married and 2 of them are on their 3rd husband and one is right now in California with her BF while her husband watches the children and to find and to bring a women from the philippines i would say cost over time 15,000 dollars and for what 60 days of sex ??

Nowadays it seems the deck is stacked in favor of the receiver.

This aspect of the human dilemma should be a separate subject.

It's mainly an issue for the sweeter, simpler girls.

Sophisticated net girls don't get victimized; they have an exit plan going in.

Perps adjust for this.  Some victims are subject to drummed up small town charges.

The perp know this going in.  06/18/3013 stats shows gov deporting 10,423 as immigrant fugitives. (TNT)

They fit best under 'other removals'  - 17,674.  That includes all countries.  Over 400,000 total.

Seems harder nowadays to find a 'radical priest' to help you out.  Even filing a hardship extension is pricey.

Seems there's more money now in deportation. Of course you can wait, pay and apply again.

The way you left matters. Waivers, etc also feed lawyers.

smokey

[/quote

so then how is the so called scam work where a foreigner goes to the Philippines and tricks the girl into letting him pay for a K1 and airline tickets , so the foreigner just spent 15,000 to trick the girl so he could do what

Nowadays it seems the deck is stacked in favor of the receiver.

Perps adjust for this.  Some victims are subject to drummed up small town charges.

The perp know this going in.  06/18/3013 stats shows gov deporting 10,423 as immigrant fugitives. (TNT)

They fit best under 'other removals'  - 17,674.  That includes all countries.  Over 400,000 total.

Seems harder nowadays to find a 'radical priest' to help you out.  Even filing a hardship extension is pricey.

Seems there's more money now in deportation. Of course you can wait, pay and apply again.

[/quote

well as there are 11 million illegal mexicans and 250,000 illegal overstayers from the philippines i dont think many of the last group are getting deported

goldote

[/quote

so then how is the so called scam work where a foreigner goes to the Philippines and tricks the girl into letting him pay for a K1 and airline tickets , so the foreigner just spent 15,000 to trick the girl so he could do what

>Nowadays it seems the deck is stacked in favor of the receiver.

[/quote

well as there are 11 million illegal mexicans and 250,000 illegal overstayers from the philippines i dont think many of the last group are getting deported

Gotta find a good googler.

ed villas

quit_yume, on 17 Jul 2013 - 15:00, said: In case any of you guys out there are looking online for someone here are some pics so you know what a fecking liar/scammer looks like... i think it may be a mistake to post pics, names and negative adjectives on the public forum...especially if one lives here or plans to visit. like it or not it is against the law here.

is there a forum , called dragon lady or ladies that one can post of his misfortune ?

hilyfe

This story happened a couple years ago

an American male was befriended by a pinoy here in hawaii

the pinoy invited the american in philippines

they stayed for over a month there in manila

he convinced the american guy to invest

on a business

Then both of them came back to hawaii

couple months later

the pinoy invited him again

To see how their business is doing im guessing

a couple months later

the american guy neighbors begins to wonder

why he doesnt live there anymore

and its a pinoy now living on his house

the neighbors asked the pinoy guy

and he told them thay he bought the house from the american guy

but the neighbors think something is not right

they begin asking where the american guy went

police got involved

calling the american guy parents relatives

and no body heard from him

fbi got involved

guess where they found the poor guy

floating on some river in philippines

with one gun shot on the back of the head

also the buesiness was all a set up

they went to that building

where supposedly a business

well its empty

but the computers etc. Was still there

• Like 1
ed villas

This story happened a couple years ago

an American male was befriended by a pinoy here in hawaii

the pinoy invited the american in philippines

they stayed for over a month there in manila

he convinced the american guy to invest

on a business

Then both of them came back to hawaii

couple months later

the pinoy invited him again

To see how their business is doing im guessing

a couple months later

the american guy neighbors begins to wonder

why he doesnt live there anymore

and its a pinoy now living on his house

the neighbors asked the pinoy guy

and he told them thay he bought the house from the american guy

but the neighbors think something is not right

they begin asking where the american guy went

police got involved

calling the american guy parents relatives

and no body heard from him

fbi got involved

guess where they found the poor guy

floating on some river in Philippines

with one gun shot on the back of the head

also the business was all a set up

they went to that building

where supposedly a business

well its empty

but the computers etc. Was still there

do you have a name of this victim>? what province?

sounds like sonia rios  risken or a member of her family

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-4762654.html

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Dragonladies.org

One that pops up at times is the 'sick baby' scam.

I had a pinay chat with my fake 'baiting' old man a few days ago.   She contacted him a large dating site.   Fairly normal chat for a few minutes, but it looked like she was online from possibly a home based 'cam' setup.   It was 3 am Phils time, and in a few minutes she launched into the problem she was having.  Her 'niece' had been running a high fever for a few days, and they had no money for medicine.

I had noticed the girl interacting with somebody else in the room, (at 3 am) and occasionally could see a kid running around.    At one point the kid ended up in the lap of the lady, who told me it was the 'sick' kid.

The kid was smiling, happy, looked normal, and interacting with the 'old kano' she could see on the computer screen.

A lot more lively and happy looking I would be at 3 am.

post-4936-0-46934500-1377348090_thumb.jpg

The 'Auntie' wanted $100 for medicine.    First chat with a stranger.   If the kid was really sick, and there was a safe way to buy medicine for the kid, and make sure the kid got the medicine/doctor visit, and the money was not spent on something else, I'm sure most of us would be willing to help.    The kid did not appear to be sick.

There was another young adult female in the room, sitting on a mattress, who was supposed to be the mother of the kid. 

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I just thank God I was lucky. I met my wife to be on the Internet and like many others spent many hours on yahoo video chatting. Half my friends told me I was crazy but one good friend told me if there was even a remote chance that what we had was real, that I owed it to myself to fly to the Philippines and meet her. I flew into Manila during my spring break from college and wasn't even sure what I would find when I got there. Would she be there waiting for me. Would it be the same person I had been chatting with. Turned out she felt the same way, wondering if I would come walking out of the terminal or if I had just been playing her. She had taken a 12 hour bus ride (her dime) to meet me and her brother who lived in Batangas came with her to the airport. I had read all the stories so I found myself wondering if this guy was her brother or her bf. I arrived around midnight and when I first came out to the waiting area I didn't see her. Then she came out of the crowd and walked up to me. My first though was, damn she is small. We all three said our hellos and I got a taxi for the three of us to the hotel. Once we arrived, her brother left to go home. We have been together ever since except for my trips back to the USA.

If you read my story about my bout with GBS http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/58792-in-dumaguete-city-but-hoping-to-move-to-cebu-in-june-2013/?hl=dumaguete you know how she stuck with me and continues to care of me to this day.

• Like 1