The Pity-evoking Scams

tambok

11) Pretend that you have no cellphone-- too poor to buy it-- but if you had one, you would be texting the foreigner every day. A sub-variant is acting like you just lost the cellphone. He will buy you a new one and very fast. You already have a collection of those. After that , always be out of load--have him send you loads on www.aryty.com and claim loads never arrived or arrived by were "eaten" by the cellphone company.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThomsonJr

• tambok

• broden

• Dragonladies.org

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marriage, there are many who are fooled by this.

Some years ago I had a Filipina try the "sick carabao" ploy on me and told her, quite truthfully, that I didnt even have a carabao, so she must be wealthier than me, and perhaps she could send me some

I don't think you should assume poverty is behind the online scamming/begging all the time.  Sometimes it is.   Some of these people are living pretty well, and continue to do this to keep up the li

Posted Images

tambok

12) Pretend you love him because you want good times which he will buy you:

a) Easy to figure out. When she doesn't love you, her body language is cold, no touching and if there is, it's not the same- again, it's just too cold; and she doesn't show curiosity of any kind- doesn't ask about your birthday, where your mother is, your interests, etc. Just a mute face; nothing else. The face lights up when you go shopping and pass by some store that sells something she likes. Also, she grows progressively more talkative as soon as she starts needing money; once received, she plunges back into her sullen, mute self sending text messages to friends, or when you in the room, she gets on Facebook and starts posting.

b.)She always takes a mother ( or some other relative/friend) as a chaperon ostensibly because she's an innocent virgin, but in actuality, to make people think that you are her mother's BF/husband. This way she still remains single in the eyes of society. All the while getting the sweet taste of the stream of money out of your wallet and fooling you into thinking that you're courting her.

One was stringing me alone like this and then when she forgot my birthday-- she never asked; and a Valentine's day, that was it! I threw two B-day parties in her favor before.

Edited by tambok
Nangulo

-have him send you loads

And then it's "low bat."

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

and then we have the thread about the nursing student who had to buy her own corpse 

• Like 4
udonthani

7) Pretend that your friend or relative is in a hospital with a trauma of some kind or even in coma. You need to send money urgently for an operation.

you forgot the one when it is when they themselves are in hospital. You'd be amazed how many good looking young women in the Philippines, who you thought were in perfect health, suddenly go down, with some terrible life threatening disease. Quite often, it turns out it is because they need a bit of cash for an abortion.

Edited by udonthani
  • Like 2
udonthani

My house burned down and I lost everything.......

yes that is another one. One girl claimed that with me, but later on the goalposts had shifted, she realised I wasn't an idiot after all and she actually wanted me to meet her folks. I did like her parents when I met them and overall I was impressed. I realised she was one of the luckier ones. The house was quite nice, and there were books on the shelves. They were almost middle class. And they made sure, there was an internet station there, for their girls, to chat to foreigners.

udonthani

1) Pretend that you have no cellphone-- too poor to buy it

some of them get their cellphones 'snatched' every week, or at least every few weeks. And they never have any load, either even when they are obviously ready to pay the rent in the internet cafe every day.

• Like 1
Knowdafish

Half the family died, the other half is pregnant, and the carabao ate my cell phone.

• Like 4

Best one. one of my friends used to pull this one on guys.

She hung out in her cousins place cause he had internet.
Had herself a little plain white wall in the back. Complained to the foreigner she'd love to dance for him but she was in an i-net cafe with people around. (showing cam to her cousin and others lounging around on chairs 'supposedly' facing computers)

So point comes to shove, foreigner sends her the cash for a private room. What was grossly overpriced, plus most of the time the foreigner send some extra.

She then turns offline for a couple of minutes. Changes the curtain in the background from white, to blue/green/red/pick a color. Pops back up online and does a little dance for the now lighter pocketed foreigner..

• Like 1
SkyMan

yes mine only works part time so she only pays me 200 a week

So you managed to turn the tables and are now scamming here huh?  Nice.

• Like 1
smokey

So you managed to turn the tables and are now scamming here huh?  Nice.

you bet and loving it....
  • Like 2

One girl told me that she was in a band and even sent me some music clips. Then she asked me if I wanted to invest in it? I told her that the guys in the band should go to Saudi to work, save up some money and then come back to the Phils and invest. She started fretting, threatening with putting me in jail. etc. I was in Saudi at the time.

One girl I had been chatting with for months and with whom I became kind of close, asked me to take off my clothes on cam. I complied. She then said that she had filmed it all and will now be putting it on youtube but for P50,000 she'd be happy to discard the film. She then said it was online now. Of course I could not find it. And no one else could.

My ex GF's brother called and said he needed money for the visa to go to Europe as a sailor. I helped him because he was a good guy. The money just went into his aunts' pocket and I think she gambled it away.

One other girl I knew kept buttering me up for weeks telling me that she had not graduated HS and that I could help her do that. I told her to go to an accelerated school program which was free. She then reported to me that she was already studying but needed extra money for projects. I said fine just give me the number of that school and I will call them and ask about your performance. She disappeared after that.

smokey

O

One girl told me that she was in a band and even sent me some music clips. Then she asked me if I wanted to invest in it? I told her that the guys in the band should go to Saudi to work, save up some money and then come back to the Phils and invest. She started fretting, threatening with putting me in jail. etc. I was in Saudi at the time.

One girl I had been chatting with for months and with whom I became kind of close, asked me to take off my clothes on cam. I complied. She then said that she had filmed it all and will now be putting it on youtube but for P50,000 she'd be happy to discard the film. She then said it was online now. Of course I could not find it. And no one else could.

My ex GF's brother called and said he needed money for the visa to go to Europe as a sailor. I helped him because he was a good guy. The money just went into his aunts' pocket and I think she gambled it away.

One other girl I knew kept buttering me up for weeks telling me that she had not graduated HS and that I could help her do that. I told her to go to an accelerated school program which was free. She then reported to me that she was already studying but needed extra money for projects. I said fine just give me the number of that school and I will call them and ask about your performance. She disappeared after that.

[/quote

you dont need a body guard you need a wallet guard

Edited by smokey
  • Like 5
the.lone.gunman

Biggest scam of all  :    You are the ONLY one I chat with.

• Like 1
Wrye83

Marriage, there are many who are fooled by this.

"But she is different from the other girls! She really loves me." :lol:

• Like 3