USMC-Retired

The wife completed St Luke's two day physical. All in all it was a smooth experince. Couple things to help out.

Registar online

3 passport photos. (Must show ears)

No sex since last period (she was asked at least 5 times)

Know last cycle date

Have your shot record (she did not and 5 shots)

Day one she got in line at 4am she was done by 930am. Come back next day 830am.

Day two shots and releasing she was done at 11am.

Wife said about 30% were sent away (consult?) for various medical issues. One lady had Glacoma another had a lump in her neck. Then of those that remained on day two about 10% had additional screening for TB. All in all it was fairly simple and professional.

• Like 1
dc3driver

I am happy for you 2, the end is nera when you get through St. Lukes

• Like 1
Headshot

The interview is the easy part provided you have the documents in order. It used to be that a woman had to go through the physical exam a week before the interview. I guess they shortened the time requirement. BTW, if a woman tells them she is pregnant, they skip about half of the physical (including no shots).

USMC-Retired

I called American Citzen Services and asked. They said if she completes medical before there isno problem. I assume they say a week is because several people were sent on a consult. My wife at receiving got her passport back, two medical forms, one Xray CD and reciept all to begiven at the interview. Not sure if that is a change ot the same.

• Like 1
smokey

finally tim the end is near just dont get her pg again before you leave

• Like 4
sperry

The wife completed St Luke's two day physical. All in all it was a smooth experince. Couple things to help out.

Registar online

3 passport photos. (Must show ears)

No sex since last period (she was asked at least 5 times)

Know last cycle date

Have your shot record (she did not and 5 shots)

Day one she got in line at 4am she was done by 930am. Come back next day 830am.

Day two shots and releasing she was done at 11am.

Wife said about 30% were sent away (consult?) for various medical issues. One lady had Glacoma another had a lump in her neck. Then of those that remained on day two about 10% had additional screening for TB. All in all it was fairly simple and professional.

What this all about?

Does this mean you cant take ur foreign wife to the US unless she is a perfect specimen?

Nangulo

Does this mean you cant take ur foreign wife to the US unless she is a perfect specimen?

Yeah, no shit.  I didn't know glaucoma was contagious.

Good info, Tim.  A friend of mine is up there right now and I hope his experiences are as successful as yours.  

The light at the end of the tunnel is no longer an oncoming train.

USMC-Retired

I assume you can not leave with exsisting treatable conditions. Reading into the documents the affidavit of support prevents a public charge. Are they considering that these medical conditions become public charge? I can only say that they were consulted out. What happens next I do not know.

Edwin

What this all about?

One explanation is that the Philippines has a high rate of Tuberculosis. TB is a definite STOP sign. She will be treated by St Luke's if she has TB before going on to the USA.

It's a win-win situation for the woman involved and the USA.

Edited by Edwin