Sign in to follow this  
Paul

22,000 eBooks for swap?

Paul
Greetings: 

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of about 22,000 eBooks, all of which can be viewed on a reader, or via software (like Kindle Reader) on your computer. 

If anyone is interested in a copy of my eBooks, AND / OR interested in swapping eBooks, I am open to either. Please contact me via email, or post here. Email: yahoo.paul (@) gmail (dot) com 

Thanks.

Kahuna

Is there a general theme in your collection of books[romance,western,war stories],or just a smattering of everything?

Paul

It's a list of over six gigabytes of eBooks - all sorts of titles, that I have been collecting for some time. They are on one of my clouds. Not sure if you use those or not, but it is an easy way for me not to have to attach a 6 gig zip file to an email every time someone wants a copy of them. 

Do you have any to trade? Not an issue either way. I am just always interested in building my collection. 

Kim_

I have some technical books, mostly pdf files. 17400+ files and approx 36GB.  ALL technical, no novels.

Paul

Are they on a cloud somewhere? On your local drive, or what? I would love to have a copy of any you are willing to share. 

The cloud these are on, has ample space (I have about 192 gigs available space) for them to be uploaded to. It's my Copy Cloud account. 

If anyone is interested, my email address attached to that account, is yahoo (dot) paul (at) gmail (dot) com.

Edited by Paul

Kim_

They are all on a local HD.  I can upload them if you tell me how.

Paul

Will send you a PM.

Lordblacknail

I have over 200K eBooks available for free or trade also. Just pm me. I have all genres and types. Cook books, technical, children's, novels, nursing, medical, English.

Paul

PM sent.

Edited by Paul

Britishandproud

I have over 200K eBooks available for free or trade also. Just pm me. I have all genres and types. Cook books, technical, children's, novels, nursing, medical, English.

Have you read them all? :o

broden

and i always thought Paul only used books to level furniture

Paul

Guys, let's keep 'er on an even keel here. It's about sharing eBook files.