Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

Marriott International Buffet on Mondays!

Wolfpack

TGI Friday's is gonna miss me...cause these deals Marriott is putting out...makes little sense to eat elsewhere when visiting Cebu city...and it is walking distance from Ayala Mall...

post-14653-0-42933600-1373292078_thumb.jpg

Headshot

Is this only for people bringing in a coupon, or is it for anybody who walks in the door?

Also, what are the hours of operation?

Edited by Headshot

Wolfpack

Is this only for people bringing in a coupon, or is it for anybody who walks in the door?

Also, what are the hours of operation?

Dinner is 6 to 10 PM...and this is just a walk in buffet...no ticket, coupon or reservation required...

I don't think ya have to worry about getting trampled by 750 people either hehehe

Half Baked

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, PHP 555 net. What does the "net" mean? I like the PHP 555! :)

Headshot

Likely, it means there is VAT and service charge on top of that.

Half Baked

Ahhh! Gotcha! (literally!)

Wolfpack

no just the opposite...it means that is what you pay...

Ahhh! Gotcha! (literally!)

places were running advertisements...450 pesos ++

they found people did not understand that...so now places are advertising net prices...that is what you pay, nothing more

• Like 1

Half Baked

no just the opposite...it means that is what you pay...

places were running advertisements...450 pesos ++

they found people did not understand that...so now places are advertising net prices...that is what you pay, nothing more

That sounds a lot better to me!!! Marriot here we come! :)
  • Like 1

Wolfpack

That sounds a lot better to me!!! Marriot here we come! :)

note that special deal at Marriott is for Monday nights...

Half Baked

note that special deal at Marriott is for Monday nights...

Marriott here we come, Monday night! ;)
  • Like 1

billy

Radison blue on tuesday 575 pesos also excellent but ill try marriot next monday

Wolfpack

Radison blue on tuesday 575 pesos also excellent but ill try marriot next monday

one thing is for sure, the places with buffet's are gonna see more of my money than TGI Friday's...I have not yet tried Radisson but I plan to...

tim

Hey, next time ya'll are in the Marriot tell them to extend their monday night 'Eat All U Can ' specials thru August.. so my fat ass can chow down too!!!  :yahoo:

thanks

• Like 1

Rocketman

I go to Radisson Blu every so often for their 1/2 price buffet.  It's on Tuesday, Thursday (Italian) and Saturday (Chinese).  It's a great deal for about P600!  The price went up from last year, but still good.  Funny tho, locals tend to use the same "manners" as they do when they drive and when it's all you can eat.... watch out!!!  I like to get there when they open at 6:30pm to avoid the crowd for a little while.

• Like 1

Jim Sibbick

TGI Friday's is gonna miss me...cause these deals Marriott is putting out...makes little sense to eat elsewhere when visiting Cebu city...and it is walking distance from Ayala Mall...

attachicon.gifmarriott mondays.jpg

That is fine so long as you want to spend P555 on a meal.

I try and restrict myself to P300 per meal. Which for me, if I want an eat all you can deal is Diamond Tongs on F. Cabahug. It was P249 but I think it is now P299 all you can eat including bottomless iced tea. The all you can eat includes oysters and lechon baboy. 

Otherwise, I eat at food courts in SM Mall and Gaisono Metro Colon where I can be as full as a fat girls sock for about P150.