Urgent request: ECC availabilty in Cebu, Mandaue Immigration

tobster

I was in Mandaue office on June 6 and asked the fat guy at the desk if I could come back on August 6 and get an ECC for my tourist visa and he said:  Yes we do that here.

I love that fat guy...............one day he went ballistic at this rude English guy..........................

throttleplate

the fat dude is a good man as he helped me out.He carries his weight well and is a sign of wealth and prosperity.also if he was skinny many people would more than likely think they could push him around with bribes and threats of kicking his ass if he pissed some kanos off.

no one

Read about ECC here and also the post after it

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/49106-exit-visa/?p=500345

ok i got this 

so you have ot get the visa to leave 

and you cant stay here no longer so its just like a ransom 

yo cant leave unless you pay us but you cant stay here no longer lol 

my problem is i seen some ones post it took him 4 days to get it 

well i really dont want to spend 4 days in manila and i cant get it here so im not sure what to do at the moment :(

USMC-Retired

It only takes more then an hour if you are flagged in the system. Otherwise you will be in and out of BI in just a few hours. Yes it is an odd system and I believe making people leave is just a waste and actually may cost them money...

• Like 1

the fat guy at the desk

He is Not Fat. he is Big-Boned!

no one

and lol to all  the fat talking about 

most of us here are fat or have beer belly 

or fat with beer belly :)

• Like 1