Wolfpack

Month of July 2013 - Friday Night Sea Food Promotion at Marriott

Wolfpack

post-14653-0-90878500-1372999600_thumb.jpg

nomad4ever

1.200 Pesos for some seafood? Hmmmmmm! Not sure, man! :-P

Wolfpack

1.200 Pesos for some seafood? Hmmmmmm! Not sure, man! :-P

and that is the reduced price...was 1600 pesos last month...

I have done this seafood buffet when they charged 1500...and I surely got my monies worth IMO...

they grill the all you can eat rock lobster tails...which is something I like...

the crab is a bit of a workout cause you crack on the crabs yourself...but you can eat from 6:00 to 10:30...so there is no rush...I REALLY enjoyed the crab...

when I was there, they also had an all you can drink wine buffet for 500 additional, which I found to be well worth it...I do not see them advertising that...worth inquiring about if you are going to attend this buffet...

only trouble, by the time I was done...I thought I was in Jersey

:shots:

• Like 1

spritsail

OK for one, but if I have to bring along the tribe, then its serious eating out money. Do they do half price for kids and wives?,, or just one buys as much as possible and dole out the bits to the kids.

I thought I would do a paella fiesta tonite = pint of mussels was 40 pesos, 1 kg of fresh squid 200 pesos. 1/2 ks of surimi crab sticks 120 php , 1 kg tuna loin 180 peso , 1 kg of chicken bits = thighs 140 php, mixed veggie peppers etc 60 peso and 2.5 kg rice   90 p. Few strands of saffron from UK were equiv 200 php. So for under 1000 php there will be enough for my tribe and some guests as well.  

billy

and that is the reduced price...was 1600 pesos last month...

I have done this seafood buffet when they charged 1500...and I surely got my monies worth IMO...

they grill the all you can eat rock lobster tails...which is something I like...

the crab is a bit of a workout cause you crack on the crabs yourself...but you can eat from 6:00 to 10:30...so there is no rush...I REALLY enjoyed the crab...

when I was there, they also had an all you can drink wine buffet for 500 additional, which I found to be well worth it...I do not see them advertising that...worth inquiring about if you are going to attend this buffet...

only trouble, by the time I was done...I thought I was in Jersey

:shots:

my mouth is watering right now. about four years ago they had these coupons you could buy a years worth. it would include 12 buffets one a month 6 coupons for pool and 6 coupons for gym. the buffet the buffet you would pay the regular price but it would include on the buffet you could take additional person so it was like half price... after my year they stopped the promotion. haven't been back since oh it also included unlimited wine and draft beer

• Like 1

Wolfpack

my mouth is watering right now. about four years ago they had these coupons you could buy a years worth. it would include 12 buffets one a month 6 coupons for pool and 6 coupons for gym. the buffet the buffet you would pay the regular price but it would include on the buffet you could take additional person so it was like half price... after my year they stopped the promotion. haven't been back since oh it also included unlimited wine and draft beer

maybe they had to file bankruptcy after that promotion?

• Like 1

Wolfpack

OK for one, but if I have to bring along the tribe, then its serious eating out money. Do they do half price for kids and wives?,, or just one buys as much as possible and dole out the bits to the kids.

I thought I would do a paella fiesta tonite = pint of mussels was 40 pesos, 1 kg of fresh squid 200 pesos. 1/2 ks of surimi crab sticks 120 php , 1 kg tuna loin 180 peso , 1 kg of chicken bits = thighs 140 php, mixed veggie peppers etc 60 peso and 2.5 kg rice   90 p. Few strands of saffron from UK were equiv 200 php. So for under 1000 php there will be enough for my tribe and some guests as well.  

I brought my wife and 3 kids (at the time, under the age of 5)

my wife was charged full price (funny guy)...the kids ate free...

nomad4ever

I love it, that you guys are all still counting! That's the reason, why I stayed single in the first place. :-P

dc3driver

I brought my 4yo kid to one of their buffets & they only charged me, she was free, not sure what the cutoff age is.