Where Can I Get High Quality Business Cards?

Hello :)

I've been looking for high quality business cards but can't seem to find them... Looking for a company that prints on a nice thick card stock... If not, anyone know where I can buy decent card stock I can take to the printers?

Thanks,

Jeff

miles-high

I am looking at my collection of hundreds of business cards over 3, 4 years… I am afraid all of them look amateurish, unprofessional, childish with a few exceptions… those from the embassies do look very professional and stylish but looking at their paper quality and size, styling, logos, fonts seems to indicate they were printed in their home countries (or paid hundreds of dollars to Cartier or the like, it's our tax money anyways)… ;)

Even some major Filipino companies like airlines, construction, hotels appear to use ink jet or color laser printers in-house…

Perhaps you may consider printing them yourself using Avery 5881 or equivalent… they look better than most “printed” business cards in this country…

Davaoeno

I have a place here in Davao that does quality cards - i think i pay 500 php for 100 cards.   I went to the place where i get cheap tarps done [ they also do business cards] but they told me that the cards i wanted needed specialized equipment- which they dont have .

POTATOMAN

THERE'S A PLACE IN COUNTRY MALL,upstairs can't vouch for quality tho