Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

Low priced beef available

SkyMan

Last night I was walking my dogs and noticed the calf parked out next to our place didn't look so good.  I asked my caretaker who said it was sick.  Today it's patay.  They asked if we wanted any and I declined.  But maybe some of you are brave enough?

smokey

Last night I was walking my dogs and noticed the calf parked out next to our place didn't look so good.  I asked my caretaker who said it was sick.  Today it's patay.  They asked if we wanted any and I declined.  But maybe some of you are brave enough?

we had the same thing a person who knew my wife was complaining her pig died from some sickness then wanted to know if we wanted to buy some of it for dinner

roadhaze

I bought a couple piglets awhile back. One of them was sick all the time. I did not want it around my other pigs so I gave it away. Was not around long when they heard FREE. Lost a few pesos but my others are nice and fat and healthy.