Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

Products making their way to the provinces...

Wolfpack

I am amazed at the products that are making their way close to the provinces...that are requiring less big shopping trips to the city...

Wesson Oil - both vegetable oil and canola oil (there really is no substitute for Wesson Vegetable oil when baking)

Heitz Ketchup

Lay's Potato Chips (and other Frito-Lay products)

Orville Redenbacher's microwave popping corn (or other similar import brands)

Prego Italian sauce (or other similar imported brands)

Jack Daniels Whiskey (and many other name brand alcohol options)

Kiwi's (no idea where they are coming but I am pretty sure they are import)

If you live in a province...what products are you pleased to see...that are imported...and used to take a trip to the city to get...but has now found its way to your local shopping place of choice...

Knowdafish

If you live in a province...what products are you pleased to see...that are imported...and used to take a trip to the city to get...but has now found its way to your local shopping place of choice...

Taco shells, hot sauces of all types, as well as salsa, and the list goes on. I've found some stores are actually responsive to foreigners requests for certain items. If you think about it, how will they know an item is desired unless someone requests it? 

• Like 1

Wolfpack

Taco shells, hot sauces of all types, as well as salsa, and the list goes on. I've found some stores are actually responsive to foreigners requests for certain items. If you think about it, how will they know an item is desired unless someone requests it? 

I have requested items...and have yet to have any success taking that route...

...but I am pleased with some items that places have come to offer on their own

ILoveCyrus

Summer Sausage plz..................(I know the old thread asking, no begging for them)

• Like 1