CRBA and Passports

USMC-Retired

We applied on May 16th for our CRBA and Passports. We recieved word today they will be ready for pick-up Tuesday. 31 working days from start to close.

A few things when applying in Cebu. Go to the Embassy's website and download the checklist. You must complete that checklist. The hardest thing for people to prove is US residence not a citzen but residence. I used my DD214 and there are other forms of proof (high school diploma works). You must have spent 5 years in the US to claim residence and able to file for CRBA.

I also had ultra sound reports to prove the wife was actually prego and conception date. Passport with dates to prove joint location. Growing old photos of both children, NSO birth cerificates, NSO marriage certificate, passport BIO page for children, copy of wife Bio page passport, Copy every page my passport explaing each stamp. They also want to see the children.

Mine was a simpler version we were married prior to conception and I signed the NSO Birth Certificates. They also have my name and I appear on Birth Cerficate.

Enjoy

SkyMan

The hardest thing for people to prove is US residence not a citzen but residence. I used my DD214 and there are other forms of proof (high school diploma works). You must have spent 5 years in the US to claim residence and able to file for CRBA.

Seems like your military retiree ID card would be plenty.
USMC-Retired

I do not know about the ID card. On list supplied was DD214 so that is what I provided. I figured I did not want to test the system.

enoonmai

I used 5 years consecutive tax returns. No problem with that part of it.

• Like 1