Safety deposit box. Bank in Cebu?

Hey,

Could someone with some experience with this please help me out.

Do you know of any banks etc that have safety deposit box's in Cebu?

Any idea of price, terms of rental.  Do you trust them? :-)

Thanks.

All replies would greatly be appreciated.

passingby

BDO and BPI have them. Would assume other banks have them also. They do require an account and a minimum account level.  They are available but I do not know yearly cost as mine is a yearly deduct from the account system - but not so much.

Thanks guys thays awesome.

But the most important question... How much do you trust?

Knowdafish

Did you look at there rates wow

Are the safety deposit box fees that are listed in the link per month or yearly? It doesn't say. 

Paul

It would probably help if you were to post this question in the appropriate forum. 

Moving to Banking Forum.

passingby

Thanks guys thays awesome.

But the most important question... How much do you trust?

Well the larger banks I would trust MORE than some banks in the western countries.  Remember it would be much more difficult here for your home country government to seal your box and grab what is inside for some alleged matter as can be done in western countries.  I do not see a major event happening quickly here that would make it impossible to access your box.  An additional benefit would be the ability to keep cash or other valuables out of sight / reach of others who may be in your house.  You get two keys for the box and can sign another person onto the authorized access list and this person does not need to be related or even have a key. A key can be held by a 3rd party if need be.  My question would be how much do you trust others who have access to your deposit box rather than how much do you trust the bank.  Always good to have a "little" tucked away that ONLY you know about and have access to.  Remember the bank default in Cyprus AND now talk in other European countries of taking part of depositors funds if needed to "Bail In" a failing bank.  Maybe more than a little tucked away is appropriate!